Finally got my bike

• Discuss Finally got my bike in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Yay finally got my bike.. fly estampida... might not be the best but i love it! i dunno when i will have some pics up but im just letting you guys... ...
  • Tags bike parts
E

EPMD

Finally got my bike post #1
Yay finally got my bike.. fly estampida... might not be the best but i love it! i dunno when i will have some pics up but im just letting you guys know... i know some of you wont give a shit but oh well!

S

sandmriderbmx

Finally got my bike post #2
thts cool, i just got my second bike, and by got i mean built, and by built i mean watched my friend build it for me

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Finally got my bike post #3
Sweet bike you bought. Can't wait to see pics of it. Fly makes some pretty nice frames, I wanted the Pantera or the Estampida but I ended up buying my second frame also, the Kink Freebird. Oooh can't wait to build that baby up.

S

sandmriderbmx

Finally got my bike post #4
ak_freebird said:
Sweet bike you bought. Can't wait to see pics of it. Fly makes some pretty nice frames, I wanted the Pantera or the Estampida but I ended up buying my second frame also, the Kink Freebird. Oooh can't wait to build that baby up.
i had mny frame for like 4 months before i could get the rest of the parts, parts arent cheap

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Finally got my bike post #5
sandmriderbmx said:
ak_freebird said:
i had mny frame for like 4 months before i could get the rest of the parts, parts arent cheap
Yeah your right about that one. I have a complete bike that I'll take most of the parts off from but paying bills and all that junk is going to set me back a little since I want to get a couple new things for the frame.

S

sandmriderbmx

Finally got my bike post #6
well it pays off in the end, just look at my avaitar, thts wat came out of a long wait

RuLe

RuLe

Finally got my bike post #7
yea i saw that frame in this book and it looked awesome. i want some pics!

E

EPMD

Finally got my bike post #8
i took pics.. dunno when i will get them up

S

sandmriderbmx

Finally got my bike post #9
cant wait dude

C

Caris

Finally got my bike post #10
NIce bike, hey i do give a shit not everyone is stuborn on here, what colour is it :?:

O

oibmxpunx

Finally got my bike post #11
sandmriderbmx said:
thts cool, i just got my second bike, and by got i mean built, and by built i mean watched my friend build it for me
yeah i know how ur friend feels cuz when ever one of my friends need there bike fixed i allway end up doing it plus i have to fix ppls shity bike cuz i work at a shop

E

EPMD

Finally got my bike post #12
Caris said:
NIce bike, hey i do give a shit not everyone is stuborn on here, what colour is it :?:
the whole bike is black except the nipples on the back wheel and some of the bolts

S

sandmriderbmx

Finally got my bike post #13
oibmxpunx said:
sandmriderbmx said:
yeah i know how ur friend feels cuz when ever one of my friends need there bike fixed i allway end up doing it plus i have to fix ppls shity bike cuz i work at a shop
well he knows how to do it and i dont wanna screw it up and even when i do do it myself i end up screwing it up and having him do it anyways, so he just builds it and ill ride it and buy the shit for it

New Topics