filp whip 360's.....

• Discuss filp whip 360's..... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; if you guys want to see an atempt at a flip whip 360, head over to [url]http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/[/url] and go to the video section, its pretty insane. ...
  • Tags 360 bmx video
M

Mr_Shrapnel

filp whip 360's..... post #1
if you guys want to see an atempt at a flip whip 360, head over to http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/ and go to the video section, its pretty insane.

T

Trimix

filp whip 360's..... post #2
pretty wild all right, wish the vid size was a little larger.

I

infantry43RIDER

filp whip 360's..... post #3
even though it went bad that was AMAZING...i can just imagine what it looks like if he rides away clean.

i can't even comprehend doing tricks like that.

O

oibmxpunx

filp whip 360's..... post #4
thats sick man

M

Mr_Shrapnel

filp whip 360's..... post #5
yeah its, mind blowing to even contemplate doing a trick like that. he was pretty damn close too! but i guess its going to be a while untill he can try it again. for the love of bmx baby.

T

Trimix

filp whip 360's..... post #6
infantry43RIDER said:
even though it went bad that was AMAZING...i can just imagine what it looks like if he rides away clean.

Me either. I watched it over and over again, and it is SO F'ing quick, I have tried and tried to sit here and picture it, but can't.

Bet he learned it in a pit first....think?

B

b_m_x_X_x

filp whip 360's..... post #7
Way to go Han****

Besides his awesome skills, I rode with him at the Grands this year during the Dirt Jumping contest, he's a great guy. Minutes after Andre Ellison stuck a flip whip, Thomas tried his luck and ate shit, but now he's putting a 3 in it too? That's nuts, way to go Han****.

I

infantry43RIDER

filp whip 360's..... post #8
Trimix said:
infantry43RIDER said:

Me either. I watched it over and over again, and it is SO F'ing quick, I have tried and tried to sit here and picture it, but can't.

Bet he learned it in a pit first....think?
yea he probably did.
but didn't it say that he landed like 4 of them but the photographers and filmers or whatever just weren't there or something...and then when they did take shots it went bad like in the video..?

T

Trimix

filp whip 360's..... post #9
Oh yea....i know that, I just was thinking to learn that trick, you would have to literally beat the hell out of yourself to learn it.

F

FOL

filp whip 360's..... post #10
you got backflips and tailwhips already dialled trimix? if so, start with this one man ;)

B

BMX Man

filp whip 360's..... post #11
Dang that musta hurt it looked like it did and you wern't gettin up

T

Trimix

filp whip 360's..... post #12
FOL said:
you got backflips and tailwhips already dialled trimix? if so, start with this one man ;)
I think I will try 360's in the air first....lol

I

infantry43RIDER

filp whip 360's..... post #13
haha.
yea start small...always good man.

O

onethirty8fiend

filp whip 360's..... post #14
yeah there's a lot of controvery as to whether he's actually tailwhipping,backflipping,and 360ing at the same time. it looks like a really stylish flip-whip or decade-whip to me

I

infantry43RIDER

filp whip 360's..... post #15
what? are you serious...haha controversy over a trick...thats pretty damn stupid.
you can easily tell hes got the 360 backflip down...OBVIOUSLY...and the tailwhip is there too..smart guy.

T

Trimix

filp whip 360's..... post #16
I think the problem is that there is SOOOO much going on in a 1.3 second period, it is hard to tell what is going on!! It's a hell of a trick, REGARDLESS of what he is actually nailing and not nailing......I made the vid a littler larger, and watched it frame by frame.

I

infantry43RIDER

filp whip 360's..... post #17
well yea there is A LOT going on...but i guess it just comes easy for me to see it all...and its all there.

New Topics