fighting? tips?

• Discuss fighting? tips? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ok- well i need to kick this kids ass at school cause he wont quit fu***ng with me. he is more buff than me and stronger. the tips i need are... ...
B

bmxguy94

fighting? tips? post #1
ok- well i need to kick this kids ass at school cause he wont quit fu***ng with me.

he is more buff than me and stronger.

the tips i need are where to hit him when hes not expecting it

and how long should i keep hitting him?

F

frightmare

fighting? tips? post #2
kick him in the nuts.

always remember.. he might think your fighting dirty BUT YOUR FIGHTING TO WIN. just go nut beat this kids ass!

Punda Nose

Punda Nose

fighting? tips? post #3
when you tap his nuts soft it hurts more that hitting hard,And lets say he walking down and not paying attention smack him with a big ass history text book.Should do the job...

NewYorkRimRida

NewYorkRimRida

fighting? tips? post #4
on a more serious note just swing and jump back. if he is bigger he is most likely slower so you can punch and move back. whatever you do dont try to grab because you will most likely be over powered

Patrickk

Patrickk

fighting? tips? post #5
i would suggest waiting untill he starts a fight with you.

get him with smart remarks and let him know you're not afraid.

coslz

coslz

fighting? tips? post #6
clock the kid in the temple KO done :D

J

jfd92

fighting? tips? post #7
VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER!

lol, just kidding! kick his ass, i hate people that are d!@$s

clock the kid in the temple KO done :D
^ he isnt trying to kill him, he wants to mess him up

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

fighting? tips? post #8
Do a chase hawk whip with a peg on to his face. That will shut him up

J

JustinE

fighting? tips? post #9
Nose....go for the nose as your first punch always. If people never been in a fight or aren't a expierneced fighter; one blow to the nose and it will be over. Good chance you will break it always.

I did that once in PE class....we were on the track running, and this black asss fool thinks I was talking shit to his friend...when shes my friend and I've known her since 7th grade...etc....he tried to trip me, I didn't trip regained my balance, turned around one swing hit his nose...he dropped to the ground on his knees..blood everywhere.

Lol..I got jacked at first for fighting but then like 3 people say they saw it happen..and he provoked it blah blah..so I didn't get in trouble. What's funny now is the kid is that girls bf now hahaha...but we are friends now..and its all good hahaha...i love her..shes the best lmao.

T

troy

fighting? tips? post #10
Carry around a drink or something bigger, than when you are about to fight, throw it directly at his chest a few feet away, and he will instinctively try to catch it. Than, you go for the kidney, or you can throw it around his belt level, but make sure your walking towards him and you are an arms length away so he cant step aside. Than, he MIGHT dip his head down and go for his nose. Nothing stops a fight faster than a broken nose.

-Experience.

J

JustinE

fighting? tips? post #11
Carry around a drink or something bigger, than when you are about to fight, throw it directly at his chest a few feet away, and he will instinctively try to catch it. Than, you go for the kidney, or you can throw it around his belt level, but make sure your walking towards him and you are an arms length away so he cant step aside. Than, he MIGHT dip his head down and go for his nose. Nothing stops a fight faster than a broken nose.

-Experience.
Yeah if you can get him to bend his head down, you can grab his head and give em a knee...that will 100% break his nose....everytime.

J

jawn

fighting? tips? post #12
As mentioned earlier, don't start him, just talk shit to him. If HE starts YOU (physically, not verbally), then it's self defence & no one will blame you.

C

cage

fighting? tips? post #13
As mentioned earlier, don't start him, just talk shit to him. If HE starts YOU (physically, not verbally), then it's self defence & no one will blame you.
after that punch him in the ear... seriously.... it may sound dumb but that shit hurts

J

JustinE

fighting? tips? post #14
after that punch him in the ear... seriously.... it may sound dumb but that shit hurts
Yeah it will turn solid red lol....it does hurt haha.

billytalentisshweet

billytalentisshweet

fighting? tips? post #15
Agreed.

Avoid fighting but if your going to throw straight punches and watch his shoulders to see when he's going to throw. You can tell when dudes don't punch right before they throw if you watch their shoulders.

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

fighting? tips? post #16
The Intimadator- just a big ass paddle, or a 2x4 with the words written on it.

just get him on the ground and throw elbows, sure its a pus move. but a few in the face and he is done.

me and this kid were messing around, did that once as a joke and the kid dropped down on the floor balling. the kid was pretty tuff to ahaha

O

ozz

fighting? tips? post #17
just hit him hard and lots. dodge as much as you can.

i disagree with the broken nose ends a fight. last fight i was in the guys nose was broken and blood was pouring out my eyebrow but the fight kept going for ages after that.

if you give them a black eye they are going to be embarresed for like 10 days after the fight (it sucks believe me)

yeah just dont get too serious

M

MATRIX

fighting? tips? post #18
ok- well i need to kick this kids ass at school cause he wont quit fu***ng with me.

he is more buff than me and stronger.

the tips i need are where to hit him when hes not expecting it

and how long should i keep hitting him?
walk away...I could tell you but if you got your a$$ handed to you anyway...I'd feel bad

ATP

ATP

fighting? tips? post #19
This thread is hilarious.

Best option:
1. Stalk
2. Creep him out
2.5. Create an alibi so you can't get caught.
3. Kill him in isolated area with no witnesses
4. Incinerate the body, spread ashes in the ocean or a lake.

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

fighting? tips? post #20
This thread is hilarious.

Best option:
1. Stalk
2. Creep him out
2.5. Create an alibi so you can't get caught.
3. Kill him in isolated area with no witnesses
4. Incinerate the body, spread ashes in the ocean or a lake.

revision on 3 and 4

3. make him "get" something on the bottom of the pool
4. stick hhim in the neighboors yard.

New Topics