Fez?

• Discuss Fez? in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; i thought that... <insert word here> was banned! now im not sure on the rules of this forum.. but when you ban someone ya usually [b]dont allow... ...
T

Tibro

Fez? post #1
i thought that... <insert word here> was banned!

now im not sure on the rules of this forum.. but when you ban someone ya usually dont allow them to make another username and carry on posting!

can sum1 deal with him? it will only end in more flaming from him again...
heres the proof that it has already begun..
fezzz669 said:
wat a fuking g*y question. duh do i need to practice gettin my back wheel up. do u think that might help if u clip the back wheel on the wood? ffs wat ƒucking stupidity.

I

infantry43RIDER

Fez? post #2
he must just be using another machine.
because they lock IP not username...so his other computer wouldn't let him use this site or whatever.

F

federal_rider12

Fez? post #3
u might be able to get around it by usin a proxy or somethin or havin a hub redirect ur connection to were it cant be traced back to ur computer so im sure u can get back in easily but he has cleaned up more then what he was before

I

infantry43RIDER

Fez? post #4
he said he has a ip scrambler.

D

Devourment 138

Fez? post #5
infantry43RIDER said:
he said he has a ip scrambler.
I want one of those... 8O link?

F

FOL

Fez? post #6
there are a zillion ways to gain other ip's...I got a list of 100 different ips here...(well 100 things to get 100 different ips)...nothing special about it, though illegal and very ***.

W

Wynex

Fez? post #7
We ban usernames & ips

F

federal_rider12

Fez? post #8
FOL said:
there are a zillion ways to gain other ip's...I got a list of 100 different ips here...(well 100 things to get 100 different ips)...nothing special about it, though illegal and very g*y.
lol,i think everyone does somethin illegal no matter how big or small

T

Tibro

Fez? post #9
yea.. but has fez been banend again yet?

W

Wynex

Fez? post #10
no... .

T

Tibro

Fez? post #11
eh? how come?

F

federal_rider12

Fez? post #12
i havent read nethin bad from him as of now so y ban him again when he hasnt done nethin bad again and i dont think it will work to ban him cause he has an ip scrambler

T

Tibro

Fez? post #13
lol.. surely thats enough for a ban in iteself? i mean back when i was mod on other forums anyone with that would be banned, even though they could re-signup, we could always find them again...

but if you lot dont think he shud be banned... well thats your (i mean your as in MODERATOR)s decision.. but if he starts shit talking again liek he already has done to me once, i hope ya do sommat

I

infantry43RIDER

Fez? post #14
stop complaining.

C

casperh

Fez? post #15
and if yo ugo on tibro , you will be banned waaha :roll:

F

federal_rider12

Fez? post #16
Wynex said:
off the topic.......

ur pic looks almost like somethin im goin to do with one of my old wrecked forks plant it into the wall and use it as a toilet paper holder

New Topics