Few questions, help please.

• Discuss Few questions, help please. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What tubes are you riding? I hate my tubes, I'm planning on trying the street/trails ones from Dan's Comp. AND, Imma get the patch kit form Shadow... ...
LAteddy

LAteddy

Few questions, help please. post #1
What tubes are you riding? I hate my tubes, I'm planning on trying the street/trails ones from Dan's Comp. AND, Imma get the patch kit form Shadow.

How do you know what size tube to get as well? I have to ride Fit F-Huckers (stock), and I don't see the specs for them anywhere.

When you break a chain with a chainbreaker, how do you put it back together?

ozzy

ozzy

Few questions, help please. post #2
um dude watever the tubes on dans are r the size. its like1.75 or watever. i run some walmart tubes. i like the really thick 1 cuz it will never pop. ive had it for like 2 yearss. and when u break the chain the pin should be out but on the link still. jus take it off enough for the links to come apart cuz u will never be able to put the pin back in. then when uv taken the links that u want out jus get the chain but it together and put it in the chain breaker again and crank that shit so the pin goes back thru.

HBkid

HBkid

Few questions, help please. post #3
What tubes are you riding? I hate my tubes, I'm planning on trying the street/trails ones from Dan's Comp. AND, Imma get the patch kit form Shadow.

How do you know what size tube to get as well? I have to ride Fit F-Huckers (stock), and I don't see the specs for them anywhere.

When you break a chain with a chainbreaker, how do you put it back together?
1.Pirimid 1.50-1.75 (cheap ones at the shop I work for)
2.Anything with 1.75 or bigger on the box will work without a doubt.
3.You don't take the pin all the way out, and you can use a hammer to get it most of the way back in, then use the breaker to finish. You can always use the breaker for the whole thing too, but it's harder. If the pin does come out you'll have to try and get it back in, which is a pain in the butt.

StandardRidr250s

StandardRidr250s

Few questions, help please. post #4
well if ur tubes keep poppin try a stronger tire like animal asm or glh. thats what i got and i use the basic tubes found at the local bike shop. they hold up nice

LAteddy

LAteddy

Few questions, help please. post #5
I think it's pinch flats. Anyways. ONE MORE!

I took my seat and stripped it off the cover, but not the foam. Cause I don't want to ruin my seat completely if I don't like the bare plastic. I want to glue a bandanna (original, huh?) to it. What glue do I use. And what kind of staple gun staples to the bottom?

So I basically need to know all the adhesive parts of seat covering.

G

gtbmx0222

Few questions, help please. post #6
if its pinch flats get your spokes tightened.
use spray adhesive for the seat and any staple gun staples will work i would say get medium ones (medium thick, not long!)

LAteddy

LAteddy

Few questions, help please. post #7
Thanks. Should I get that spoke wrench tool?

I'm getting a crap load of stuff from Dan's I think. Making a godam list.

StandardRidr250s

StandardRidr250s

Few questions, help please. post #8
i would it never hurts to have. deffinetly comes in handy

New Topics