Fetus Fetishs'

• Discuss Fetus Fetishs' in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; This is pissing me off... there are SOOO many noobs thats think the jump itself is "a pack", then the landing is "another pack"... lets have a poll ...
  • Tags dirt jump

What is a pack?

• The landing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the lip + landing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Fetus Fetishs' post #1
This is pissing me off... there are SOOO many noobs thats think the jump itself is "a pack", then the landing is "another pack"... lets have a poll

S

sentaafEQpovar

Fetus Fetishs' post #2
i thought lip is 1 pac and landing is another pac and so like a 6 pac is like 3 doubles, but what about a table and a double and another double, would that be a 5 pac?

T

Todd

Fetus Fetishs' post #3
A one pack would be equal to one double. Therefor three doubles would be a three pack.

O

oibmxpunx

Fetus Fetishs' post #4
its a double like if u have 3 doubles u have a 6-pack for every double it conts as 2 like a 8-pack is 4 doubles get it

T

Trimix

Fetus Fetishs' post #5
Get technical in your tricks, but not in your lingo. I just call it a *jump*, and if there is three.....3 jumps.

T

Twinkie

Fetus Fetishs' post #6
i think this is only going to confuse all the newbies out there.

T

Trimix

Fetus Fetishs' post #7
haha like telling them to turn their head the OPPOSITE direction when they spin? ....snicker

S

sentaafEQpovar

Fetus Fetishs' post #8
oibmxpunx said:
its a double like if u have 3 doubles u have a 6-pack for every double it conts as 2 like a 8-pack is 4 doubles get it
hahahahaa, so a pack is like a pack of dirt, and a double consist of a pack of dirt formed into the luanch and a pack of dirt formed into a landing, i was right , ahahahaha i own pobie, oh yeah, what if there is a table top in the set of 3 jumps, would that make it a 5pac, seeing how the table is 1 pack of dirt, or woudl a six pack 8pack or whateve ronly limited to consisting of doubles?

I

infantry43RIDER

Fetus Fetishs' post #9
Trimix said:
haha like telling them to turn their head the OPPOSITE direction when they spin? ....snicker
yes trimix just like that... 8)

S

sentaafEQpovar

Fetus Fetishs' post #10
So we all clear now?

paulie

paulie

Fetus Fetishs' post #11
we just call em sets, not packs.

rideohio

rideohio

Fetus Fetishs' post #12
why dont you just ride them, not spend godknowshowlong naming them. it doesnt matter.

kw_bmx

kw_bmx

Fetus Fetishs' post #13
i agree with trimix, call them jumps! i really lack the motivation to figure out what you are talking about so just clal them jumps please. unless its beer, then i'll take a 24

X Boarder

X Boarder

Fetus Fetishs' post #14
i think the name is self explanitory

PACK insinuates that there is more than one, so i think a PACK is a double.

same with SET. you dont havea set that consists of one object. jeez

6pack - 6 doubles

most important thing though, is that i tried building a kicker at the park today and the police came and owned me.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Fetus Fetishs' post #15
Then wouldnt a 6 pack of beers be 12 beers?

B

broken_4130

Fetus Fetishs' post #16
sentaafEQpovar said:
Stop the madness!!

B

b8m1x9

Fetus Fetishs' post #17
sentaafEQpovar said:
no! thats reductio ad-absurdum. for each time to go into the air, you could call that a pack. so one jump (lip and landing) x3 is a three pack. or three jumps in series.

ps2guy123

ps2guy123

Fetus Fetishs' post #18
why did that guy get Banned??

New Topics