Fenix Clothing........ shucks

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Fenix Clothing........ shucks post #1
I am more pissed off than the Hulk right now. I found out that there is a company in the UK called Fenix Clothing. I guess it was in a Ride UK. I know they took the name before i had the chance to copyright it or whatever and now I need a new name now. I still think Fenix Byke Co sounds better than Fenix Clothing. Does anyone know if I can still use the same name or what? I dont really want to anymore but itd be way more convenient because we alreddy have shirts and hats made up and I was on my way to making parts.

S

sandmriderbmx

Fenix Clothing........ shucks post #2
fenixbykeco said:
I am more pissed off than the Hulk right now. I found out that there is a company in the UK called Fenix Clothing. I guess it was in a Ride UK. I know they took the name before i had the chance to copyright it or whatever and now I need a new name now. I still think Fenix Byke Co sounds better than Fenix Clothing. Does anyone know if I can still use the same name or what? I dont really want to anymore but itd be way more convenient because we alreddy have shirts and hats made up and I was on my way to making parts.
tht sucks, id go over to england and kick some british ass

I

infantry43RIDER

Fenix Clothing........ shucks post #3
i don't really know about the law on that...but i am thinking maybe since its not in the United States (the company that is) it might be legal by all means for you to use Fenix...unless of course maybe you started to ship out internationally haha...but then again Animal bikes started doing that...they can't use the name "Animal" they just got by there logo oversees...so yea.

New Topics