Felt

• Discuss Felt in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Felt... A lot of guys may think when a mention "Felt" "aaaa... crappy bikes" But NO... Felt is realy starting to make a name for them self.. I... ...
Carsten Bonde

Carsten Bonde

Felt post #1
Felt...

A lot of guys may think when a mention "Felt" "aaaa... crappy bikes"

But NO... Felt is realy starting to make a name for them self.. I mean.. their new bars, frame ,forks, and pegs and stuff.. that stuff is realy awesome...

Felt is starting to go up !

Last edited:
S

SeattleBMX

Felt post #2
decent looking frame, is that a london mod on it?

lalo pro

lalo pro

Felt post #3
it´s a good frame, my friend has it, but dent easily, and also it has a short back end

K

king92

Felt post #5
think the frame is pritty ugly wit the unremovable gyrotaps and the weldet stuff on de top and down tubes

Carsten Bonde

Carsten Bonde

Felt post #6
It looks alot better then sunday.....

K

king92

Felt post #7
your opinion... but if i had the choise between sunday and felt i would take sunday

mat46

mat46

Felt post #8
Ya, they are pretty good. my friend just bought a new Felt Chronic.($319).
not full chromo, but cassette, london mod, cant ask for much more for the money. the only part that isnt chromo is the rear triangle.

ParkLife

ParkLife

Felt post #9
Felt is the biggest heap of shit company apart for k-mart......

I am not just an empty arguer, I used to ride one when I started out in bmx, they are CRAP.

The gussetry is very weak, not alone ugly.

They are very heavy.

None of the components are any strong , apart from the stem.....thats it...

Even the top of the line bikes arent 100% Cr-Mo....yes I know what they say...but it is a load of shit.

iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

Felt post #10
go to hell parklife you just ride crappy most likely and dont know how to treat a bike, you are one of those ow i fell off my bike now ill throw it across the field cuz that ill fix everything kind of riders

DANCLOSH

DANCLOSH

Felt post #11
Felt is the biggest heap of shit company apart for k-mart......

I am not just an empty arguer, I used to ride one when I started out in bmx, they are CRAP.

The gussetry is very weak, not alone ugly.

They are very heavy.

None of the components are any strong , apart from the stem.....thats it...

Even the top of the line bikes arent 100% Cr-Mo....yes I know what they say...but it is a load of shit.
your a tosser
notice how you said you "USED" to ride one
Felt Bikes have changed so much in the last few years, you cant actually be serious in actually think all those points you said are valid by only talking about an older bike. New technology=better bikes

Felt sure are coming up, they now have a great range of bikes. I especially like the Pyre.

The_Poler

The_Poler

Felt post #12
Some of their completes are okay, but I still don't think they're parts are that amazing.. This new stuff has been out for a while, and I even though of buying the scotty frame, but i just hate the looks.. Also technology wise I would think that they should already have started making really light frames, using ideas from the other types of bikes they produce.. I wouldn't say Felt is crap, but they aren't great either..

New Topics