felt manic

• Discuss felt manic in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Is the felt manic any good. I dont hear much about felt so IDK. My LBS has 3 felts and some giants. Some yea felt sounds like the best outta the three... ...
L

livin2sk805

felt manic post #1
Is the felt manic any good. I dont hear much about felt so IDK. My LBS has 3 felts and some giants. Some yea felt sounds like the best outta the three. I dont wanna order a bike on line. So yah, whats yalls oppinion on the felt manic ? thanx

Ride Stoned

Ride Stoned

felt manic post #2
felt is alright...

is there any other bike shops in the area? have you thought of ordering online? widens your choices alot more...

L

livin2sk805

felt manic post #3
I kno it dose, but i dont really wanna wait. I do belive that Rowletts can order other bikes. Right now thay have Gaint and Felt in stock. But I have herd of people getting kink bikes there so im sure they will order one for me. Im gonna call and ask about it, but I really like the looks of the manic. And im not that good at biking, i can 180 (fakie out sometimes), feeble, feeble and double peg stalls, barspin (not hop), fj whip and some other smaller stuff. I just want a bike that dosent waigh a ton like my bike now, and has quality parts. im only looking to spend around 400

R

ranny

felt manic post #4
i wuld go felt over giant anyday

cody230

cody230

felt manic post #5
i own a 2006 felt manic best frame i ever had

New Topics