Fell at the race track today... twice

• Discuss Fell at the race track today... twice in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well today at the race track I fell during a race and got ran over. Than after races I was riding around with friends and I jumped and fell and hit my... ...
M

mdubpb815

Fell at the race track today... twice post #1
Well today at the race track I fell during a race and got ran over. Than after races I was riding around with friends and I jumped and fell and hit my head really hard. I was wearing a helmet, but I can't remember anything. Friend says I should go to the doctor, but my dad says I don't need to. What do you guys think?

41Connor

41Connor

Fell at the race track today... twice post #2
Probaby wouldnt hurt to get checked out.
Better safe then sorry.

T

t1jay

Fell at the race track today... twice post #3
you should probably go to the doctors.

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

Fell at the race track today... twice post #4
Go to the doctors just to make sure, like conner said better safe than sorry

M

mdubpb815

Fell at the race track today... twice post #5
Things are starting to come back now. I remember falling during my race, getting run over by 2 people, than I'm pretty sure I was unconscious for a few seconds. I remember after that people yelling and running over to me. And I stood up gave a thumbs up to the crowd and they clapped. I stumbled to the finish line and like fell over at the ambulance while the patched me up.

Than I was practicing after the races and I tried jumping something new and I completely ate shit on that.

G

goldendragon

Fell at the race track today... twice post #6
Well you had an eventful day:lol:.
Take a few days off and try again, it always helped me to take a little time off from riding and skating. Then after a couple of days I would go back to the park and shred it like no other.

Stephen G

Stephen G

Fell at the race track today... twice post #7
Get it checked out and take it easy the next week or two, concussions suck.

M

mdubpb815

Fell at the race track today... twice post #8
Well I went back to the track today, but it was unfortunately closed because of a little rain this morning. So I went and rode a trail for a couple miles. I will be back to the track Wednesday :)

New Topics