Feeling really shitty right now

• Discuss Feeling really shitty right now in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Well about 4 days ago, I chipped my front 2 teeth after nose diving from a picnic table because I didn't ride off with enough speed and that's been... ...
C

ChinnyBKR

Feeling really shitty right now post #1
Well about 4 days ago, I chipped my front 2 teeth after nose diving from a picnic table because I didn't ride off with enough speed and that's been real shitty for me. I'm getting stressed out because of the financial burden this is placing upon my parents, I feel really bad about loosing the teeth because they'll never really regrow, and I'm stressing over the fact that I may need a root canal. It a whole lot of bullshit I just don't wanna deal with, I would rather break my face than loose my teeth. Another thing thats really putting a load on my mind is how the weather is getting worse and worse and I'm losing a lot of riding time. It likes I'm a cigarette smoker tha'ts going cold turkey and summer/biking is my cigarette. Another thing thats bothering me is how I'm procrastinating and theres a physics test on monday. I just wanna scream my head off. I wanna run away from all this crap right now and I'm borderline breaking out into tears because I feel so miserable....

Ecko

Ecko

Feeling really shitty right now post #2
I love you :(

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

Feeling really shitty right now post #3
sounds like typical joys in life. seasonal depression, financial burdens, etc. it's more common than you think. find an outlet and enjoy the finer things in life. just don't be stupid, unfortuantely it's all too easy to be.

The Radness

The Radness

Feeling really shitty right now post #4
time to take a deep breathe, relax and go to sleep

everything is easier to handle come morning

Buhiko

Buhiko

Feeling really shitty right now post #5
oh shit... thank you, i forgot i have tests tomorrow, and thanks to you i just remembered them! =O
and chipping your teeth, man... i feel for ya... sorry to hear that
keep your chin up matey

PY

PY

Feeling really shitty right now post #6
Things will get better. I'm currently less than a year away from some very important exams, i just got dropped from the best rugby team in the school, my best friend hates me because of something that was completely unconnected to me, i hate all the people in my year because they're such toffs, it was my birthday yesterday and i'm pretty depressed because i've done so little in my life.

But i'll get through it all, get to college, have a great time. You can do the same, just get through the bad points so you can enjoy the great parts of life.

Just hold out, keep your head up, don't take stuff too seriously and remember the economy is going to collapse and then debt/medical expenses won't mattter.

New Topics