feeling motivated

• Discuss feeling motivated in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well like I usually do I went around checking out sites see if anything new was up, and something caught my eye(I like never check out team sections)... ...
F

federal_rider12

feeling motivated post #1
Well like I usually do I went around checking out sites see if anything new was up, and something caught my eye(I like never check out team sections). It was a guy who rides for Federal and he lives like 20mins from me! Its awesome knowing that, so know I want to get out as much as possible to see if I can find this guy and ride with him. Its awesome, but as you can probably guess I have never been near a pro and knowing I dont live far from one is cool to me. I know I will see him sometime since Im out and about that area alot. Oh yeah his name is Steven Hamilton.

hahaha I sound like a little kid at Christmas :lol:

oh yeah forgot to say because of all that i feel extremely motivated to push myself much farther since he is not much older then me so i think i need to better myself

F

FOL

feeling motivated post #2
Lucky lucky you man ;) Now go ride, meet him and have fun :)

C

cpb rider

feeling motivated post #3
FOL said:
Lucky lucky you man ;) Now go ride, meet him and have fun :)
we're waiting for your backflip movie :D

R

rocket

feeling motivated post #4
Thats cool. I hope you meet him and turns out to be for the better. Its pretty awesome to ride with a pro. When i did, i realized how much better i could be and at the same time, watching them was the inspiration i wanted. i learned a lot from that day...

go hunt him down and let us know... :p

F

federal_rider12

feeling motivated post #5
oh yeah im stuck inside because of cold, windy, wet weather right now but man im about to explode! i need to ride, i got so much i want to try. i might see if my parents will sign a wavier form so i can hit The Flow and probably go with a guy a know at a bike shop and i bet i would see him there, of course every once in a while pros go into The Flow. like dave mirra, jamie bestwick(made a comp there), and other guys who i forget there names. lots of guys on the dk team ride there and guys with rider owned companies ride there

T

Trimix

feeling motivated post #6
How far is The Flow from you?

F

federal_rider12

feeling motivated post #7
30 less mins, depends on how fast i drive :wink:

F

federal_rider12

feeling motivated post #8
and as long as the highway shooter dont to hit my car :lol:

damn i edit too much because i type too fast

L

leon_luxton

feeling motivated post #9
riding with a really good rider/pro make ya wanna ride more and it mkes you better alot faster,i dunno why but it does,i ride with effraim catlow so its great :D

F

federal_rider12

feeling motivated post #10
they are a big MOTIVATION! thats why you ride better you want to ride like them or better :D

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

feeling motivated post #11
Oh yea. Well my pro friend got #51 at Metro Jam. Steve Hamiliton has been to my local park before.

E

EPMD

feeling motivated post #12
I wish i went to the metro jam.. not too fair from here but i had nobody to go with :x

New Topics