Feel broke, try this out

• Discuss Feel broke, try this out in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I really need to sort out my rear wheel cus my stock rim has buckled beyond belief :( and when i was thinking of ways to get money i stumbled on this... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
superclassic

superclassic

Feel broke, try this out post #1
I really need to sort out my rear wheel cus my stock rim has buckled beyond belief :( and when i was thinking of ways to get money i stumbled on this from a friend who had already got one.This is a UK website that gives away next gen consoles on a refferral basis, im gonna try and get one then sell it and use the cash to pay for my new wheel. If you wanna help me out and try it for yourself heres the link

http://NextGen.Giveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=204079

some tips for getting your free console:
-fill in an offer you can cancel free of charge, like the film four dvd rental if you cancel within 14days you get a free dvd rental and fufil your requirements for elegibilty
-advertise everywhere you can, but be careful spam is against the companys policy and you may find your offer suspended
-you could even pay 10 friends to sign up as they lose nothing but you still get your console a lot cheaper than retail!!!
-lastly what the company relys on is people getting half way and then giving up with no free prize, have a lil bit of persistance and follow it up!!!
good luck guys.:wink:

to the admins, this isnt spam i prove this by replying to replies8)

J

jawn

Feel broke, try this out post #2
Kick it to meeee!

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

Feel broke, try this out post #3
so in short.. ur selling ur bike through internet...?

Levimoody

Levimoody

Feel broke, try this out post #4
SPAM?????

takeivy21

takeivy21

Feel broke, try this out post #5
Sounds like SPAM to me

Levimoody

Levimoody

Feel broke, try this out post #6
Thought so.....

A

AaronBMX

Feel broke, try this out post #7
locked since some people spammed in it

godbarber

godbarber

Feel broke, try this out post #8
basically he wants a free console, and since it said "spam is against the companies policy" he decided to use the excuse of his rear whee to try and trick the forum members into thinking it isn't spam :)

unlucky, lets have this topic deleted then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics