FBM Marauder Bike 2009

• Discuss FBM Marauder Bike 2009 in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What do you guys think of this bike, anybody ever rode one? It looks awesome, as far as colors and such go, but also looking at specs. Is it worth... ...
Ace24

Ace24

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #1
What do you guys think of this bike, anybody ever rode one?

It looks awesome, as far as colors and such go, but also looking at specs. Is it worth $500?

Basically, what is your general opinion on the bike? http://www.danscomp.com/101206.php?cat=BIKES

Patrickk

Patrickk

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #2
goood.

HazardBmxr

HazardBmxr

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #3
i was thinking about buying the brakeless one. but i ended up deciding to finish building my custom. but i'd jump on it in a second.

IB Street

IB Street

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #4
Looks sick to me, it has bout same specs as kink transition, besides better rims, and kinda stem? Which would add on the extra $80 and extra pound or something.

Arch Enemy

Arch Enemy

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #5
Looks like an excellent bike form the spec, dont know anyone that has it/ rode it yet

Red Horn

Red Horn

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #6
It was on my short list of new bikes until I decided to spend a little more. Now the Warlord is a possibility. For $500 get it if there is not another you like more. Every thing on it seems solid :).

Dilmah Green Tea

Dilmah Green Tea

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #7
Thats a nice ride, you should get it.

Patrickk

Patrickk

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #8
my friend just got this bike today and it is sooooo nice!
i have yet to ride it though....

kickemos1664

kickemos1664

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #9
thats is a bmxcelent looking complete

F

fortytwobikes

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #10
Looks very good + you support a legit bmx-brand/company!

fit bike co

fit bike co

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #11
sweet as..get the BL version

A

Absolut Ballin

FBM Marauder Bike 2009 post #12
Great bike, rode it for a month. Very durable, looks great too. Worth the price.
Everything is great except the stem, which sometimes slips. I just used acetone to take the paint off of the clamping area and it's all good now.
The bars are too low IMO.

New Topics