FBM Angel of Death

• Discuss FBM Angel of Death in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey. does anyone have an FBM Angel of Death? if u do, how is it? i wanna see how other ppl's bikes r doin compared to mine. i have the earlier version... ...
F

FlawlessBMXr

FBM Angel of Death post #1
hey. does anyone have an FBM Angel of Death? if u do, how is it? i wanna see how other ppl's bikes r doin compared to mine. i have the earlier version with the 3/8 dropouts, but i drilled them out for 14mm. i also would like to see some pics, if u could

F

FlawlessBMXr

FBM Angel of Death post #2
poopy?

I

infantry43RIDER

FBM Angel of Death post #3
well since it seems know one has had one before maybe ill just answer with this.

an older friend of mine used to ride the angel...in gray if that matters at all...and he loved it...i rode on it and at the time i was like holy shit i can't bunnyhop with it...but then again that was like 6 or more years ago...

i personally really like the look and feel of the frame now though.

F

FlawlessBMXr

FBM Angel of Death post #4
yea. i love my frame. i have beaten the crap out of it and its holding up strong. gaps to feebles eveywhere!! still strong. im like wtf? lol

I

infantry43RIDER

FBM Angel of Death post #5
yea its FBM's first frame...maybe one of their strongest ever too.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

FBM Angel of Death post #6
Defiantly their strongest.

F

FlawlessBMXr

FBM Angel of Death post #7
kick a$$

F

FlawlessBMXr

FBM Angel of Death post #8
kick a$$

G

FBM Angel of Death post #9
if your a strong guy you might not care but it is very heavy at around 7lbs 7oz

I

infantry43RIDER

FBM Angel of Death post #10
not that heavy.

P

Pyro insaine

FBM Angel of Death post #11
beaner said:
if your a strong guy you might not care but it is very heavy at around 7lbs 7oz
Thats nothing, my Eastern Herculies frame weighs 8.1 lbs. and that dosent bother me @ all, just put lighter parts on it and beef up a little, but then again im 6'2 and 185lbs and work out

F

FlawlessBMXr

FBM Angel of Death post #12
yea. the extra lil weight is worth it cuz they add more strength to the dropouts and other lil spots.

New Topics