Favorite Video Game

TheLumberjack

TheLumberjack

Favorite Video Game post #1
Whats your favorite video game?

Im gonna have to say mine is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
who wouldn't want to shoot fire out of there hand at innocent animals?:D

Xxohioanxx

Xxohioanxx

Favorite Video Game post #2
Tie between Skyrim, Oblivion, and BF3.

I'm also playing through MGS3 and FFXII. FF is decent, MGS is awesome.

Last edited:
HaroMaster95

HaroMaster95

Favorite Video Game post #3
Resident Evil 1 : Directors Cut for PS1 or SSX3 for PS2. Can you tell I don't play video games anymore?

G

Girlscout

Favorite Video Game post #4
Ha ^^

Im currently enjoying portal 2 (cool game) but the game i love and always go back to is bf3! Skyrims epic but im taking a little break from it after i dont know how many Hours of gameplay.

M

MarioBMX

Favorite Video Game post #5
Dave Mirra

A

active

Favorite Video Game post #6
Any World of War Craft or spin offs

F

fastandloose

Favorite Video Game post #7
GTAV is where I spend most of my video gaming time.

rents

rents

Administrator
Staff member
Favorite Video Game post #8
GTAV is where I spend most of my video gaming time.
Single- or Multiplayer?
I like alot of games, it's really hard to tell my "One Favorite" since I play so much.

Some games I really love are:

- The Dark Souls Trilogy (and Bloodborne of course)
- DOOM, DOOM II and Final DOOM
- The Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Series (mostly ^^)
- Red Dead Redemption
- Forza Horizon 3
- Persona 5

T

Tumitama

Favorite Video Game post #9
I don't really play too many, but I'll always do my best to keep up with Fallout, Elder Scrolls and of course, GTA.

F

fastandloose

Favorite Video Game post #10
Single- or Multiplayer?
I like alot of games, it's really hard to tell my "One Favorite" since I play so much.

Some games I really love are:

- The Dark Souls Trilogy (and Bloodborne of course)
- DOOM, DOOM II and Final DOOM
- The Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Series (mostly ^^)
- Red Dead Redemption
- Forza Horizon 3
- Persona 5
Nice choices mate!

I've dabbled online in GTAV, and it's too silly for me now. GTAV is amazing in the fact that Steven Ogg created the id of GTA and is fun to play. His antics are what GTA needed many moons ago.

I don't really play too many, but I'll always do my best to keep up with Fallout, Elder Scrolls and of course, GTA.
Cool T, I don't play much either as I prefer to ride, but always have liked GTA. I have since Vice City.

A

Apophis

Favorite Video Game post #11
This is a hard question for me, but I'd have to say Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Resident Evil 2.

T

Tumitama

Favorite Video Game post #12
This is a hard question for me, but I'd have to say Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Resident Evil 2.
I've probably played the first Deus Ex around ten times. Always seems to get better and I still find new things each time I play.
In turns of absolute favorite game, Deus Ex would probably take that place.
Resident Evil 4 was definitely my favorite in the Resident Evil series, though.

@Fast: I used to play a lot of video games when I was younger, but as I've gotten older it just gets harder and harder to make myself sit down and focus on them.

rents

rents

Administrator
Staff member
Favorite Video Game post #13
F

fastandloose

Favorite Video Game post #14
I've probably played the first Deus Ex around ten times. Always seems to get better and I still find new things each time I play.
In turns of absolute favorite game, Deus Ex would probably take that place.
Resident Evil 4 was definitely my favorite in the Resident Evil series, though.

@Fast: I used to play a lot of video games when I was younger, but as I've gotten older it just gets harder and harder to make myself sit down and focus on them.
Sounds like you still play a bit mate.

I just **** around with GTA on the gloomy weather days. Atleast in there I can still ride a bike, and crash with a few peds on the way.

T

Tumitama

Favorite Video Game post #15
Sounds like you still play a bit mate.

I just **** around with GTA on the gloomy weather days. Atleast in there I can still ride a bike, and crash with a few peds on the way.
Deus Ex and Resident Evil are two pretty old games and both just carried on from my childhood. As in playing a bit, I don't own a new console or anything, so anytime I get in the mood to play, it'll be something I've already played in the past.

I hated the bike on GTA, but that's probably the newest BMX game that we'll see for some time :roll:

F

fastandloose

Favorite Video Game post #16
Deus Ex and Resident Evil are two pretty old games and both just carried on from my childhood. As in playing a bit, I don't own a new console or anything, so anytime I get in the mood to play, it'll be something I've already played in the past.

I hated the bike on GTA, but that's probably the newest BMX game that we'll see for some time :roll:
All good man. I think the bmx in GTA V handles pretty well actually. Wheelies and hops are on point, and that's all I really care about haha.

New Topics