Favorite Rider

• Discuss Favorite Rider in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok Im sure this topic was started before but I must have overlooked it becuase i didnt see it. So anyways who's your favorite rider? Mike Escamilla ...
F

federal_rider12

Favorite Rider post #1
Ok Im sure this topic was started before but I must have overlooked it becuase i didnt see it. So anyways who's your favorite rider?

Mike Escamilla

S

sandmriderbmx

Favorite Rider post #2
you know mine, Shawn Arata

S

Super S***

Favorite Rider post #3
dunno rly but i like phil dolan, john eglethingy or however it is spelt, ali whitton,nate wessel

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Favorite Rider post #4
i dont have one.

I

infantry43RIDER

Favorite Rider post #5
i am with Shrapnel on this one.
there are so many amazing riders out there that i just can't choose a specific favorite...i mean i already know i have atleast two or three different "favorites" from each style of riding (street, flat, dirt...) so i can never just choose one to sum up all that is amazing.

F

federal_rider12

Favorite Rider post #6
really i had the same problem but i thought about it and i just said overall escamilla has got to be mine i want to ride just like him, just not copy him, but he can spin about 20x better then i can :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

Favorite Rider post #7
well get working on that dude.
i do have like a i don't know what to call it..."look up to" type of rider though...and that would be Edwin.
but he is not my favorite all time...not at all.

H

Hy8s

Favorite Rider post #8
Nyquist

I

infantry43RIDER

Favorite Rider post #9
i was waiting for it.
hey man Nyquist is an amazing rider for serious...no joke...but my suggestion to you would be to watch some more videos or get out more.

F

federal_rider12

Favorite Rider post #10
yeah, i will admit the whole reason i started was because of nyquist but that was years ago, i was inspired to see that my old bike could actually be used to do stuff like that and when i was watching he happened to be on but he is not my favorite

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

Favorite Rider post #11
Edwin DeLarosa, Mike Aitken, Rueben Alcantara(spelling), and Jim Celenki(spelling). Those are my favorite riders.

L

leon_luxton

Favorite Rider post #12
day smith and effraim catlow(effraim cos he is helping me out with tricks)

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Favorite Rider post #13
haha yeah thats pretty cool that you get to ride with catlow. how often do you ride with him a week?

L

leon_luxton

Favorite Rider post #14
well i go to school so every weekend or when ever i can really

T

Trimix

Favorite Rider post #15
Me :lol:

X

XIII

Favorite Rider post #16
i like edwin for street and freebird... its Cielencki and I haven't seen that much dirt riding but from what I have seen I like Nyquist for dirt and I dont like vert

S

sandmriderbmx

Favorite Rider post #17
stricker is pretty cool too

I

infantry43RIDER

Favorite Rider post #18
C

cpb rider

Favorite Rider post #19
Edwin, Taj, Joe Rich, Jason Enns, Bob Scerbo, Luc-E, Butcher, Mike Escamilla, Hard Dad Team...mainly, good, technique orientaded street riders

Z

ZoMa

Favorite Rider post #20
Mark Gonzales, Chris Toth, Van Homan..

New Topics