favorite dirt rider

• Discuss favorite dirt rider in the Dirt Jumping forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Who's your favorite dirt rider and why style or trick?? Personnaly I love big trix :P ...
E

emile45

favorite dirt rider post #1
Who's your favorite dirt rider and why style or trick??
Personnaly I love big trix :p

7 Broken Bottles

7 Broken Bottles

favorite dirt rider post #2
The Nasty Boy, Cory Nastazio. I grew up watching him ride and thought he was one of the greatest to ever hit the dirt, guess I still haven't grown out of it.
I like a balance of Style on Tricks. Style shows comfort with the trick, but the trick shows the skill.

J

jawn

favorite dirt rider post #3
Chad Herrington. He did stuff 16 years ago that still hasn't been repeated, like barhop to double saran-wrap.

bguminey

bguminey

favorite dirt rider post #4
Chris Doyle 1. because ive ridden with the kid on many occasions and 2. hes incredibly smooth man, his 360 tailwhips look insane too the best on the scene imo

E

emile45

favorite dirt rider post #5
Chad Herrington. He did stuff 16 years ago that still hasn't been repeated, like barhop to double saran-wrap.
What is that trick ahahaha

J

jawn

favorite dirt rider post #6
It's like doing a candybar with both legs at once; then instead of bringing them straight back between your arms, you let go of the bars and bring your legs back to pedals around the ends of the bars.

RCmafiABMX

RCmafiABMX

favorite dirt rider post #7
The Nasty Boy, Cory Nastazio. I grew up watching him ride and thought he was one of the greatest to ever hit the dirt, guess I still haven't grown out of it.
I like a balance of Style on Tricks. Style shows comfort with the trick, but the trick shows the skill.
Cory Nastazio is definetly one of the sickest dirt jumpers. I also like Corey Bohan. The funny part is that my name is Corey also.

D

Diamondback123

favorite dirt rider post #8
Ill put my aussie boy in cam white cant beat him hes the og buiggest dirt jumps in aus at his joint

H

Hermes

favorite dirt rider post #9
Cory Nastazio....hands down.....or possibly Erik Hermes...

Ryanridesbmx

Ryanridesbmx

favorite dirt rider post #10
Chris Doyle 1. because ive ridden with the kid on many occasions and 2. hes incredibly smooth man, his 360 tailwhips look insane too the best on the scene imo
ive only riden park with him but hes my favorite.

geordiemcfarlane

geordiemcfarlane

favorite dirt rider post #11
personally cam white is the best for me 1. because he steps the whole sport up to another level whenever he rides and 2. he's still sticking with mongoose, most people are all worried about getting a new deal with the more popular brands but he just doesnt care and shows everyone that you can ride good on a mongoose..
oh and morgan wade too, he's tearin it up

M

matt11590

favorite dirt rider post #12
chris doyel hands down..he doesn't just kill it he flows/styles it

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

favorite dirt rider post #14
Mike Aitken, I love his style ALL HOMO

bmxconnor

bmxconnor

favorite dirt rider post #15
nyquist :)

JJ

JJ

favorite dirt rider post #16
doyle, punjab and mark potoczny all are my favorites representin pittsburgh well

chrome bmx

chrome bmx

favorite dirt rider post #17
Aitken.

bmxconnor

bmxconnor

favorite dirt rider post #18
atiken has been sireusly injured . shite!!!!!

New Topics