favorite all around company

• Discuss favorite all around company in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what is your guy's favorite bike company, whether they jsut make frames or parts or whatever? Mine is probably macneil, they make awesome parts, and frames ...
  • Tags bike bikes parts
M

mosh man*

favorite all around company post #1
what is your guy's favorite bike company, whether they jsut make frames or parts or whatever? Mine is probably macneil, they make awesome parts, and frames

S

sentaafEQpovar

favorite all around company post #2
S&M? or maybe primo

D

DirtyDC

favorite all around company post #3
S&M

F

federal_rider12

favorite all around company post #4
dont have a favorite i like all sorts of companies like-- federal, volume, demolition, shadow conspiracy, redline, atomlab, fsa, and maxxis-- i like many more bike frame companies and they are all rider owned but volume federal and redline are my main ones(redline only for the supa x but i will take another company over it) and there is one bike i really want to at least see in person and someone on here has to have riden or seen one it is called The 5th

RuLe

RuLe

favorite all around company post #5
for me

Primo , Fit, and Premium Products (made by Haro)

T

traildemon

favorite all around company post #6
wethepeople...make kickass products...s&m, fit, flybikes, fbm (always original, like the bottleneck stem I have), ehm...flybikes (although their new brake lever turned out to be more expensive than I had hoped), odyssey of course, Volume and Demoltion...I like their style...I'm not sure but I think they have the most sign frames, T-1
actually most companies...although I'll never really buy any haro, diamondback, mongoose, dk, DF, huffy, nirve, etc.. parts, but that's just me..no offense dave and nyquist, adam banton, nasty stephen murray, simon tabron rule

M

Mr_Shrapnel

favorite all around company post #7
what a *** question. why does it matter? i mean this is bmx, as long as the company is rider owned, and is in it for the love, then it really doesnt matter. fir crap sake just get over this whole company thing and ride, it doesnt matter if you have a (or like) volume or fbm. damn it. this forum really gets on my tits, dont be suprised if this is my last ever post, you ****s.

T

traildemon

favorite all around company post #8
actually schrapnel has a good point...but yeah you eventually go with the flow...c'est comme ca....

E

EPMD

favorite all around company post #9
fly, fbm, s&m

RuLe

RuLe

favorite all around company post #10
RuLe

RuLe

favorite all around company post #12

I

infantry43RIDER

favorite all around company post #13
yea shrapnel does have a good point.

but ill list them anyways...not like i care if you don't like the same shit.

Mutiny
Seshin
M.O.D.
Odyssey
Primo
Shadow

C

casperh

favorite all around company post #14
S

slappyslapnuts

favorite all around company post #15
federal / haro / We the people / snafu

I

infantry43RIDER

favorite all around company post #16
you don't ride snafu cranks do you?

S

Sukram

favorite all around company post #17
i can't believe someone can put DF in the same categorie as Diamand Back, Huffy, etc. they might not be the best company out there, but at least they have credibilty. It's a small company that most of the time comes out with well thought-out bike parts. they're not some mega-cooperation you sell you yesteryears left-overs as the next hot thing.

I

Ihaterednecks

favorite all around company post #18
Odyssey and fly both make Nice parts, and fly makes nice frames. Primo is cool too.

X

XIII

favorite all around company post #19
Fit
Fly
FBM
Primo
Odyssey
Solid (nice bars, stem, and headset)
Demolition
Tree
DK

F

federal_rider12

favorite all around company post #20
infantry43RIDER said:
yea shrapnel does have a good point.

but ill list them anyways...not like i care if you don't like the same shit.

Mutiny
Seshin
M.O.D.
Odyssey
Primo
Shadow
same thing with both but i like lots of companies and well all but a few are rider owned and i like rider owned over corps since the riders have the experience and know how to make the products work and last for a good while but i still listed what i like, which is alot and i didnt list all, and i dont care if someone doesnt like the companies i do because their not the ones who ride my bike

New Topics