Fav Music group

• Discuss Fav Music group in the The Music Lounge forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; whats everyones fav band, mine is nsyc :lol: . no actually im between hoobastank, rage against the machine, blindside, taproot, and linkin park(those r... ...
F

federal_rider12

Fav Music group post #1
whats everyones fav band, mine is nsyc :lol: . no actually im between hoobastank, rage against the machine, blindside, taproot, and linkin park(those r my main favs). oh yeah and greenday but neways comon and tell everyone dont be shy now :rock:

B

bruisedbob

Fav Music group post #2
god i'm old i only know three of those bands. favs are Ramones, Misfits, and Slayer. Metallica fails to make the list because they died with Cliff. RIP

F

Fish

Fav Music group post #3
:O my fav bands are Reel Big Fish and The Forces Of Evil. :D

H

hartattack_199

Fav Music group post #4
Come on you guys. Federal Rider, its like you don't even try
http://www.bmx-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=874

You'd think you'd know that on a forum as big as this one is getting, ONE guy atleast would have made a post about MUSIC

X

XIII

Fav Music group post #5
Mushroomhead

S

sentaafEQpovar

Fav Music group post #6
i cant imagine infantry going in here, i get the impression thats hes one of those ultra hardcore riders that does nothing but ride, like he doesnt go to parties or get laid and has like 1 and a half friends, and like doesnt do anything or have any other hobbies or intrests, but riding

H

hartattack_199

Fav Music group post #8
sentaafEQpovar said:
i cant imagine infantry going in here, i get the impression thats hes one of those ultra hardcore riders that does nothing but ride, like he doesnt go to parties or get laid and has like 1 and a half friends, and like doesnt do anything or have any other hobbies or intrests, but riding
what was the point of saying that
No one said anything about infantry

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Fav Music group post #9
federal_rider12 said:
whats everyones fav band, mine is nsyc :lol: . no actually im between hoobastank, rage against the machine, blindside, taproot, and linkin park(those r my main favs). oh yeah and greenday but neways comon and tell everyone dont be shy now :rock:
I almost puked when you said Hoobastank. Rage is the only one that appeals to me in that list.

Music for riding: Slayer

Music for ordinary listening: Modest Mouse

S

sentaafEQpovar

Fav Music group post #10
idk, for some reason linkin park appeals to me even though everyones like, "oih theyre so uncool, anbd blach blah blah"

D

Devourment 138

Fav Music group post #11
do the math

F

federal_rider12

Fav Music group post #12
oh man i listen to more but i listen to those groups songs more well cept for senses fail but i like ramones, misfits(been a while since i heard a song), rancid, system of a down(pogo pogo pogo!!), godsmack, white zombie, beastie boys, cky, static x(a few songs), and the list goes on forever

J

jens89

Fav Music group post #13
Soad, Ratm, koRn, Deftones and Slayer!

New Topics