FAT Bikers

• Discuss FAT Bikers in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I was at the skate park the other day and I saw some obese bikers on there crappy Hyper’s, and I was thinking as they got in my way that there should... ...
  • Tags bike

does any one agree with me?

• depends on how large the person is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

William

FAT Bikers post #1
I was at the skate park the other day and I saw some obese bikers on there crappy Hyper’s, and I was thinking as they got in my way that there should be a weight limit about who can ride a bike. Like seriously if the wheels look like there going to break, and the bike is making weird noises should they be alowed to ride? this may sound mean but the question has been puzzling me for a while.

M

Made

FAT Bikers post #2
well they will probably wont be able able to do alot of stuff so i dont agree but there going to loose some weight but it is kind of funny seeing them :lol:

B

bruisedbob

FAT Bikers post #3
What next? Only people that look "right" should ride a bike or walk on the sidewalk. Wake up this is the 21st century, ideas like that should be kept in the past. My suggestion to you is to shave your head and buy some braces so us normal people can recognize your small-mindedness.

B

bones

FAT Bikers post #4
im chubby whats wrong with that u lame ass

W

William

FAT Bikers post #5
bones said:
im chubby whats wrong with that u lame ass
No don't get me wrong I’m not dissing fat, people these kids were huge, they could barely sit on there bikes. I’m not trying to put them down, but they seriously looked like they were 300 pounds. And about being mindless I wasn't trying to be prejudice or any thing but what I am saying is, is you are immensely over weight, and can barely walk without huffing for breath should you subject your self to the pain of biking? I was thinking more along the lines of is it safe for them to ride? I assure you I have nothing against these people, they just looked dangerous, to them selves and other riders and i wondered if other people felt the same.

T

Trimix

FAT Bikers post #6
I think it is a waste of beef if they are posing, but cool if they are really wanting to learn and condition themselves (ok....I'm being nice), but seriously, you can't beat a guy down for trying.

D

Devourment 138

FAT Bikers post #7
whats wrong with fat chicks? :twisted:

B

bruisedbob

FAT Bikers post #8
Ohhh, you're worried about safety. Well, sorry about before then. :oops: I get bent out of shape pretty easy when someone says that a group of people should be excluded from something. Just the abolitionist in me.

F

FOL

FAT Bikers post #9
What a bull shit, they know good enough if they can handle riding a bike, that is certainly not up to you. And if they are so fat they can baerly pull tricks, make speed and shit, they are less dangerous riders than those who can.

renegade

renegade

FAT Bikers post #10
they should still be able

Z

zedbot

FAT Bikers post #11
maby there bmxing to get them fit

I

infantry43RIDER

FAT Bikers post #12
pfff....this topic is moronish.
there is a dude that rides for albes (well used to...he got his leg amputated)...i forgot his name...and he is a bigger or "fat" or whatever guy and he rides a pink bike and kicks my ass on it.

M

melbatoast

FAT Bikers post #13
I weight 210 pounds but I am 6'0. I move boxes at work when I am not riding, should I not be able to ride ?

T

Trimix

FAT Bikers post #14
210/6 foot is not fat.
290/6 foot is....

N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

FAT Bikers post #15
i dont agree...

fats are allowed to ride too...

New Topics