fantasy bike

• Discuss fantasy bike in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; if you could custom build any bike what frame and parts would you choose to use?? ...
  • Tags bike bike parts parts
M

mosh man*

fantasy bike post #1
if you could custom build any bike what frame and parts would you choose to use??

S

sentaafEQpovar

fantasy bike post #2
i would get an ultra light/ultra strong bike made of like metals that nasa would use.... id have a frame the size of my schwinn automatic, and um like ultra grippy pedals,thick thick grips, and ultra brakes, and those maxis rimjob tires, cept theyt would be made of rubber that doesnt wear out, and unpopable innertubes, and a super comfy seat... and it would be gold plated, and have a tracking device so i could find it if it got stolen, and um only thick drop outs on the right side, and an unbvendable sprocket... oh and like plastic pegs that couldnt wea rout... and every bearings would be like ultra sealed

I

infantry43RIDER

fantasy bike post #3
the bike i have.

R

rocket

fantasy bike post #4
D

Devourment 138

fantasy bike post #5
O

oibmxpunx

fantasy bike post #6
M

Mr_Shrapnel

fantasy bike post #7
well i would be happy with a bike with a device that shoots out some kind of anti gravity field, so i can nail tricks easily, due to the fact there would be no gravity....or at least low gravity...

E

EPMD

fantasy bike post #8
Devourment 138 said:
infantry43RIDER said:
the bike i have.
what do you have?
he posted the specs somewhere..

err i dunno probably fly pantera with some nice profiles and some pimp hubs n rims.. i dunno dont really plan that far cause i wont get my dream bike

T

traildemon

fantasy bike post #9
a wtp 4seasons (which I have) with the upcomming brian terada's sign bars 'le tigra' also wtp...wtp xcalibur fork...ehm demolition bennet stem, primo powerbite cranks..and ehm cielinki pedals.
just a rough sketch but you get the idea

I

infantry43RIDER

fantasy bike post #10
icerocket said:
infantry43RIDER said:
the bike i have.
Ahaha!!!!! :lol:
everyone should be happy with the bike they have.
you can't just sit around stressing over wanting different bike parts and shit like that...just ride what you have and love it.

RuLe

RuLe

fantasy bike post #11
all Titainum however u spell it

expect the stuff u cant do that too but it would be the strongest bike and lightest

R

rocket

fantasy bike post #12
infantry43RIDER said:
icerocket said:
infantry43RIDER said:
the bike i have.
Ahaha!!!!! :lol:
you can't just sit around stressing over wanting different bike parts and shit like that...just ride what you have and love it.
Yeah thats what i thought...i already have a custom bike i just built except im getting a even better frame....so my "fantasy" bike is the one i have. ill be posting a pic soon.

X

XIII

fantasy bike post #13
the bike i am in the process of making...

frame- Spanish Fly (gray)
forks- Odyssey Dirt (red)
headset- solid
stem- solid (black)
bars- Solid Hella Light (black)
grips- ODI Rouge (black/red)
lever- Dirt Harry (black)
cable- Odyssey Brake Line (silver)
brakes- Odyssey Evolvers (red)
rear wheel- Odyssey Hazard Cassette (red) Primo Hula Hoop (chrome)
black spokes, red nipples
rear tire- Maxxis Holy Roller
chain- KMC Heavy 410H (chrome)
sprocket- Tree 33T (black)
cranks- DK Chop Stix (black)
pedals- Odyssey Cielencki (hot pink)
front wheel- Odyssey Hazard hub (black) Primo Hula Hoop (black) Black
spokes and red nipples
front tire- Maxxis Maxx Daddy

what do you think?...did i miss anything?

S

sentaafEQpovar

fantasy bike post #14
infantry43RIDER said:

sentaafEQpovar said:
1. my cat sniffing camera
1. bike stats are...joey garcia schwinn automatic like 2000 model i think?
primo grips, dirty harry brake lever... walgreens brake cable walgreens brake pads, stock u brakes, walgreen brakepads, or stock pads? friend gave me metal bar ends yay
, sharp forks cut about inch and half, free agent stem of secondary bike,
free agent forks off secondary bike, some fat guy hti a 1 foot ramp, fliped over and bent them 2 days afte rputting them on,
alex doublewall front rim, dunno hubs- would guess haro, 14mm acxel in front, cool washer from construction site,
got 2 haro pegs that came with freeagent at bottom pic,
stock frame, stock seatpost clamp, some mt bike seat i found-plastic bag stuffed in tube thing so seat post fits,
fat ass sharp sporcket with spacer that should be in middle disappeared, sharp shammller chain, stock cranks that keep coming loose,
dk iron cross pedals.... they spin fast HORRAY,
primo cahintensioner things,
ru back wheel,
bald front tire, and my old stock backtire
1. i like that square washer i found at a construction site on my forks cuase it keepos my drop outs from getting eaten while grinding
2. hahaha i ran out of washers to put on my stem cuase those fork things were too tall so i used some old cracked cups as washers
3. my dust cover got poped off cuase my hub is bent so bad so i use tape to keep dust out :( smae thing on front wheel too, wierd that its only on one side though

does this work?
i love the sport, not the bike :p

I

infantry43RIDER

fantasy bike post #15
RuLe said:
all Titainum however u spell it

expect the stuff u cant do that too but it would be the strongest bike and lightest
wrong...not the strongest bike...it would be actually weak if you had every part imaginable made out of titanium...so don't break that bike.

and to sentaaf...if i had that bike i would deal with it.

RuLe

RuLe

fantasy bike post #16
dont ruin my dreams of the perfect bike ok? got it?

I

infantry43RIDER

fantasy bike post #17
guess i don't got it.

i know its a dream bike i was just correcting you...because titanium is not as strong as chromo.

L

LuMpY

fantasy bike post #18
ti isn't as light as aluminum either. No offense sentaa..if that was my bike I wouldn't post pics of it. If I could have a "dream" bike I'd have a 3-4 thousand dollar DH mountain bike.

S

sentaafEQpovar

fantasy bike post #19
lol, i deal with my bike, guy, and even if titatnum isnt strongest, i would want all my parts made by stuff that nasa decided would be most durable and stuff

M

Mr_Shrapnel

fantasy bike post #20
hmmm titanium not as strong as cro-mo? cro-mo not as strong as titanium? I have said it before, you cant just say that one IS stronger than the other, there are so may variables, and different attributes and circumstances that need to be taken into account to make any decision. With those two materials you cant just simply say that one is stronger than the other.

New Topics