Famous People

• Discuss Famous People in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; If everybody stopped giving a **** about famous people, what would be shown on your precious television? ...
fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Famous People post #1
If everybody stopped giving a **** about famous people, what would be shown on your precious television?

L

leon_luxton

Famous People post #2
not you thats for sure..muahahah
CARTOONS 8O

T

Trimix

Famous People post #3
I don't watch much TV at all, don't know whos famous and who is not, don't care.

E

evanc

Famous People post #4
Trimix said:
I don't watch much TV at all, don't know whos famous and who is not, don't care.
The only difference is what? 10 years? I don't even know what movies are out right now. I don't care.

D

DrunkPunk180

Famous People post #5
all i know is angalena joli (however its spelled) and tara reid and thats all i care about 8)

RuLe

RuLe

Famous People post #6
angelina jolie is sexy but back in the back when she had nude scenes she looked ugly.... hopefully she does a nude scene now that she is super hot!...

W

William

Famous People post #7
Famous people are over rated, there only famous because their rich. Also look at T.V. there running out of "celebrities". Look at that show celebrity mole, the most famous person was, Britney Spears’s, dancers, uncles, cousin, who happened to have a job sweeping the stage at the Grammies. Like who gives a F*CK! Seriously, people should spend more time outside on there bikes! that’s were the shits at ion the real world, experience what its really like to live in a jungle for 30 days, instead of watching survivor 15, or whatever series it is now. Seriously who gives a F*CK about rich people?

W

William

Famous People post #8
unless i was rich then i would want ot be on T.V. to show off my richness. LOL

D

DrunkPunk180

Famous People post #9
RuLe said:
angelina jolie is sexy but back in the back when she had nude scenes she looked ugly.... hopefully she does a nude scene now that she is super hot!...
i`de be happy to hit that

O

oibmxpunx

Famous People post #10
tv? whats that ive never heard of that

I

infantry43RIDER

Famous People post #11
Trimix said:
exactly.

evanc said:
The only difference is what? 10 years? I don't even know what movies are out right now. I don't care.
exactly again.
if i wanted to know i could just pick up a paper real quick.

C

casperh

Famous People post #12
to wipe your ass or something?

S

sandmriderbmx

Famous People post #13
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT???

I

infantry43RIDER

Famous People post #14
casperh said:
to wipe your ass or something?
nah.
i believe there is something called toilet paper...just for that purpose.
but gooood one.

F

federal_rider12

Famous People post #15
i dont care about famous people, i think some chicks are hot, but i dont care about them. i too dont know what movies are out except for dawn of the dead. but yeah cartoons would be on(i watch alot) and shows like cops, reno 911, car shows, news, and infomercials

R

rocket

Famous People post #16
I was on REAL TV once. haha..no joke. :p
too bad i was only famous from the people that already knew me though.
oh well t.v. sucks anyway.
TV=world corruption.

F

federal_rider12

Famous People post #17
what happened on the segment of real tv were you on? i use to watch it alot so i might have seen it before

R

rocket

Famous People post #18
Well its something id perfer not to say but what the hell...
it was '98 or '99 that i use to work shitty part time jobs and i was a pot smoker....so one day this girl had an ounce of bud for pretty cheap...i had just enough to buy it so i did with the intentions of selling it in dime sacks and make a whopping $15 or $20 profit.....well to make a long story short that tranaction lead to me selling a good 2 pounds of bud a week and quiting my part time jobs. i was making anywhere from $300 to $500 a week for about 8 months untill i sold (one time) to 2 undercover cops in a year long sting opperation. i was on video and audio selling the cops a pound of bud. 3 weeks later the sting ended and they made an early morning 'sweep' of over 100 people that sold these cops stolen items like pagers, cell phones, cars, guns, stereo equiptment, etc.
then sometime in 2000 REAL TV played the whole transaction of me. (i was the only guy that sold them drugs) its been on a few times so you may have seen it but REAL TV plays cop busts like that all the time. It took place in Lancaster, CA and the sting was named "men in black"
i ended up getting a year in jail for it....served 4 months and then 3 months on house arrest.

F

federal_rider12

Famous People post #19
im not sure if ive seen that one

i might be on espn because i went to the ncaa girls basketball game. boston college vs ohio state and the camera guy shot in an area where i was sitting, but i dont really care about being on tv unless im riding

R

rocket

Famous People post #20
federal_rider12 said:
im not sure if ive seen that one

i might be on espn because i went to the ncaa girls basketball game. boston college vs ohio state and the camera guy shot in an area where i was sitting, but i dont really care about being on tv unless im riding
yea i didnt care to be on TV doing the most stupid thing ever...but i guess you live and learn. :?

New Topics