Fakie-check

• Discuss Fakie-check in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I finally got a fakie/fakie turnout dialed, I can fakie for like 20 feet now with no problems. I am super pumped right now, today I worked on endo to... ...
GotMilk

GotMilk

Fakie-check post #1
I finally got a fakie/fakie turnout dialed, I can fakie for like 20 feet now with no problems. I am super pumped right now, today I worked on endo to fakie on a relatively steep ramp; got that dialed in less than a day. Now that I can fakie it opened up a whole new world of bmx for me. Those few weeks of grinding that fakie sure paid off. It was wierd, one day I still was only getting it like 1/10 times, then the next morning it just clicked, I was getting it half the time, then later that day I was getting it 2/3 of the time, in a few more days I had it dialed. What other kinds of stuff should I try now (fakie related, besides 180s)?

A

Aceman

Fakie-check post #2
HALF CABS. fakie hops. full cabs. lots of other shit. take other tricks u know and go to fakie on those too.

GotMilk

GotMilk

Fakie-check post #3
ah thanks, I'll get my 180 down then a half cab; forgot about those

I

IFlipBMXBikes

Fakie-check post #4
So im assuming you have a cassette hub and you have to pedal backwards, my question is do you sit down or stand up while pedalling backwards? I have been trying both, but neither seem to enjoy my company if you get my drift.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Fakie-check post #5
fakie hops are fun.

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

Fakie-check post #6
My riding backwards skills have gotten a bit better I can turn around on 4/5 trys usually but riding backwards far thats a different thing I suck at it but I can turn around so good ir makes me sad. My friend can fakie backwards for a pretty long time but can't get out of it so we jopke about switching skills for a day haha. Awe I really can't wait until I get fakies down I'll give it a few more weeks hopefuly by july I'll have them down pat.

Ps. if this sounded really dumb or what not I'm really tired and going to bed now.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Fakie-check post #7
with my freecoaster i can fakie down pretty much a whole street on average which is normal for freecoaster riders. with my friends freewheel hub, i can fakie like down the driveway and however long into the street. just practise balance a lot or u will lose it.

New Topics