[News] Failure 09 seats N post

  • Discuss Failure 09 seats N post in the BMX News forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [IMG]http://www.vitalbmx.com/images/photos/10254/628038048_1223589917.jpg[/IMG]... ...
Enigma

Enigma

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #1






 
glover

glover

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #2
that 3rd seat it nice.
 
The Snowman

The Snowman

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #3
I hate the name of that company...
 
Ajlal24

Ajlal24

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #4
The first one looks cool, but we need a new design ouit on seats....they're all looking liek the same stuff over and over again.
 
K

Karl H. Marx

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #5
Last seat is nice.
 
41Connor

41Connor

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #6
First one is the same as 50 others out there.
3rd one looks sorta different for once.
Post is another pivotal stump post. Big deal.
 
90psi

90psi

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #7
looks ok
 
PY

PY

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #9
Failure. Sums it all up.
 
J

Jamie

Guest
Failure 09 seats N post post #10
people who hate on failure are dicks, the beard is awesome.
 
PY

PY

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #11
Beard is awesome. But these pivotals are generic. Not awesome.
 
Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
Failure 09 seats N post post #12
what the ****!!! why does everyone complain about companies bringing out the same seat as everyone else but with a different cover? it means any seat you chose you know will feel the same and be good just you get a massive choice of colours and materials. i think its great companies all have the same sl seat with their own cover. its like getting the perfect frame in a million colour options
 
D

dawson

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #13
Failure is a good company, seriously. The seats though, if third one had black edges not grey it would be my choice if i ever switched to pivotal, which i need too seeing as my guts snapped the other day/week/month :)
 
Pickles

Pickles

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #14
The first one looks cool, but we need a new design ouit on seats....they're all looking liek the same stuff over and over again.
well,people like it...if theres nothing wrong,why change it?

what are you going to change it to?

a stick that goes up your...well,you know...?

I think theyre fine as they are,if they work then why change them
 
M

marks86

Guest
Failure 09 seats N post post #15
they look just like every other slim seat out today
 
andhey

andhey

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #16
Failure is a good company, seriously. The seats though, if third one had black edges not grey it would be my choice if i ever switched to pivotal, which i need too seeing as my guts snapped the other day/week/month :)
what? if you snapped your rail guts then it would be worse with a pivotal because theres no metal rails to support it
 
J

johnny homeless

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #17
The first one looks cool, but we need a new design ouit on seats....they're all looking liek the same stuff over and over again.
like macneil capitals and macneil posts?

hey, wait a minute...
 
Pickles

Pickles

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #18
what? if you snapped your rail guts then it would be worse with a pivotal because theres no metal rails to support it
false

out of probably 75% of rails posts,the guts are stronger on pivotal. The other 25% are equal, some maybe stronger

however on rails,the rails go from the nose to the rear, giving strength to the nosepiece. On a pivotal,those rails arent there,and the nose piece is more likely to snap off.

the guts on a pivotal are no problem though. Very simple to deal with.
 
fit bike co

fit bike co

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #19
yay another pivotal
 
J

JustinE

New Member
Failure 09 seats N post post #20
Failure, nothin unique or special.
 

New Topics

Top