F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va

• Discuss F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va in the North America (USA/Canada) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have a HPI savage that needs a new rx because some of the antenna got cut and somethings up with the steering servo, i think it stripped. I dont race... ...
L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #1
I have a HPI savage that needs a new rx because some of the antenna got cut and somethings up with the steering servo, i think it stripped. I dont race rc cars any more and I dont feel like dumping the money in it anymore. The car is all stock. lookin for 200 plus shipping. pics here http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x239/livin2sk805/

Last edited:
L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #2
uppity

360Boy

360Boy

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #3
bro savages are kinda out dated

H

haynesn12

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #4
for racing yes but for bashing there still one of the best. i like my mgt better though

L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #5
i kno, i dont use rc cars any more and i got this one for free. so c'mon someone buy it. i need money for a new bike

The Radness

The Radness

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #6
bro savages are kinda out dated

What he's saying is it's outdated lower your price and you might have a better chance of selling it. Not to mention if you got it free it shouldn't matter what you get because it's still profit.

L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #7
dosent matter that i got it for free. Its worth 200 atleast. Ill take 150 plus shipping if someone buys it befor friday

L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #8
someone buy this

O

OXtrls250

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #9
Post Pics

RoyalOne

RoyalOne

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #10
those things need aluminum chassis parts. everything ****in breaks

L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #11
ive seen a truck like this but a bigger engine jump 15 plus feet in the air. and on this truck all the super fragial stuff is alum

RoyalOne

RoyalOne

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #12
front swings arms aluminum? hit one curb and the plastics are done

L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #13
no, but who is bad enough to hit a corb going fast enough to break it, anything below probly 25 and they'll be fine

D

danielz

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #14
u used to have a savage x and savage ss, hpi svage trucks are the best.

ashbmx

ashbmx

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #15
i have a 21
all modded up
i wana play with it now :(

RoyalOne

RoyalOne

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #16
clip a curb or tree at like 15mph or slam the nose from like 10 feet and they are gone. ive replaced so many on savage before upgrading to aluminum

L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #17
well, then i guess you suck at driving. lol, no offence. but anyway the savage is tuff as shit. some one please buy this thing

RoyalOne

RoyalOne

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #18
maybe i do but shit happens even to the best and when it does shits gonna break. i was only asking because i was interested in buying. any pics?

L

livin2sk805

F/S/T Savage 25 USA Va post #20
uppity

New Topics