f#@# i cant ride

• Discuss f#@# i cant ride in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i havent been riding for like a week my tire riped to shreds and i orderd one from dans and its still not here man this sucks i want to ride... ...
excess01

excess01

f#@# i cant ride post #1
i havent been riding for like a week my tire riped to shreds and i orderd one from dans and its still not here man this sucks i want to ride FFFFFFFFFF##@##$#$#@#@$#:x

chubbs

chubbs

f#@# i cant ride post #2
I want to ride too, but I can't because I broke my brakes and im wiaiting for my Evolvers to come in. Brakeless isnt my steeze. Im feeling for ya man.

Coldow91

Coldow91

f#@# i cant ride post #3
I wish I could ride as well but I got another week+ to recover from my broken ankle

the redeemer

the redeemer

f#@# i cant ride post #4
ahhhh poor u that sux sooo bad...want a cookie?
im with u coldow i hav a broken leg and i havnt ridden for 4 weeks and i get to wait another three so shut it

excess01

excess01

f#@# i cant ride post #5
lol id hate to be u. my mom always told me to drink my milk hmm hmm hmm calcium

H

HaroStreet

f#@# i cant ride post #6
I want to ride too, but I can't because I broke my brakes and im wiaiting for my Evolvers to come in. Brakeless isnt my steeze. Im feeling for ya man.
omg just ride brakelesss

ATP

ATP

f#@# i cant ride post #7

Don't be a sissy, brakeless isnt my thing either but its super fun in small doses.

What tire shredded? Your KHE? If so the little urge in the back of my head to get that is gone...seen to many go to shit.

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

f#@# i cant ride post #8
i havent been riding for like a week my tire riped to shreds and i orderd one from dans and its still not here man this sucks i want to ride FFFFFFFFFF##@##$#$#@#@$#:x
Can you say Local Bike Shop?

blkbike

blkbike

f#@# i cant ride post #10
kinda a pointless thread but its cool. Just borrow, or use an old tire if you want to ride that bad

chubbs

chubbs

f#@# i cant ride post #11
I cant ride brakeless in my town.
Its all up/down hill.
And riding trails is mad weird without brakes.

F

FreeFall

f#@# i cant ride post #12
lol id hate to be u. my mom always told me to drink my milk hmm hmm hmm calcium
maby he's lactose intolerant you a** h***

excess01

excess01

f#@# i cant ride post #13
lol, yeah its a khe pos man dont buy unless youre geting it for the front oh and its still not here f@#@ing DHL

Peter

Peter

f#@# i cant ride post #14
haha that sux

the redeemer

the redeemer

f#@# i cant ride post #15
y the hell did u bring this back up?

720 TAilwhip

720 TAilwhip

f#@# i cant ride post #16
its a good thing to have spares i got so many

2 shadow belters
1 haro rap
1 primo vmonster
1 animal glh
4 tiogias
1 mongoose blur

excess01

excess01

f#@# i cant ride post #17
i know this is like a month ago

D

Dirt Method

f#@# i cant ride post #18
I have two spare tires and spare rims and hubs as well as handlebars, pedals, and brakes.

New Topics