f*ck yeah

O

oibmxpunx

f*ck yeah post #1
im rideing street today about damn time like most of the snow is gone and its going to be 50 degees out and thats worm compaired to how it has been im so happy

E

EPMD

f*ck yeah post #2
yeah same here im waiting for my friend to put his pegs on and some bars and then he is phoning me and were gonna go find some shit that isnt covered by snow :D

O

oibmxpunx

f*ck yeah post #3
i woke up at 9am and im just waiting untill 11:30 (10mins) to call ppl to go rideing theres going to be like 10 or more of us and tomarro its going to get warmerthis is going to be a fun weekend

S

sandmriderbmx

f*ck yeah post #4
same here, only i think ill be ridin alone today, oh well good chance to find some new spots for the new year

O

oibmxpunx

f*ck yeah post #5
my weekend of rideing whent real good i leand how to do curved wall rides we just rode street for 2 days straight it was so fun i just cant wait to ride dirt

F

federal_rider12

f*ck yeah post #6
oh yeah dude, i just got back yesterday from 3 days of awesome riding and i got my new wheel and i bashed the crap out of my frame and my wheel slipped so much(from me crashing) ripped my chain tensioner, on peg side, apart so i put the other tensioner on the peg side and i flipped over my bars doing a sprocket grind and my other tensioner broke. but anyways it was great and now i cant wait to go back because my friends showed me a cement highway divider that was dropped off in town and we were grinding it but the was a higher one i tried to disaster onto and since it was in grass and had a bit of a bump i could never get high enough i was like 2in from the top and i put a good dent in the bottom of the down tube. also i dont know if anyone knows this guy, ian schwartz(i think thats how his name is spelled) but i got to see him ride in lancaster and i missed it :( but my friend saw him do a downside whip

O

oibmxpunx

f*ck yeah post #7
its shitty out today so no street but i might go ride park later but i dont know

C

casperh

f*ck yeah post #8
my weekend of riding was real cool, it was among 100 expert riders, 60 master riders and 60 professional riders.... flatland!!

New Topics