eyebrow piercing

• Discuss eyebrow piercing in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I'am 14 years old and considering getting an eyebrow piercing, I have my parents premission, now it's up to me. The thing I'am worried about most is... ...
N

noname3x3

eyebrow piercing post #1
I'am 14 years old and considering getting an eyebrow piercing, I have my parents premission, now it's up to me. The thing I'am worried about most is the pain (yes I'am a wimp), I would take it out when I would bmx, but I was wondering if anyone had it done, and could be honest of what the pain was like?

D

Dylan Haro

eyebrow piercing post #2
If I had one and took it out when I BMX'd it prob wouldn't go back in cause I bike too much

blkbike

blkbike

eyebrow piercing post #3
Had one for about a year. You cant take it out until it heals and that takes about 4 months. There really isnt any reason to take it out if you ride though. It does hurt when you get it, im not one of those people that says it doesnt, but it is bearable, and it hurts less than a slam on your bike. go for it man

PhoenixBMX

PhoenixBMX

eyebrow piercing post #4
yeah i think they are pretty cool too. but all the kids who are fans of greenday have them here...bleeaarrghhh
do it yo

M

maras91

eyebrow piercing post #5
i havnt had one before, but i say go for it your allowed to get one. if you dont like it you can always take it off and let it heal up

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

eyebrow piercing post #6
how about those emo piercing... xD i suggest put one on ur tongue....

Biggles

Biggles

eyebrow piercing post #7
i've got my lip done and i bet it feels similar, sure it's a sharp sting but it's super quick you can only feel something for less than a second, it'll ache for a bit afterwards but it's really nothing to worry about

O

OXtrls250

eyebrow piercing post #8
i had mine done when i was in 7th grade(im 21 now) and it didnt hurt, it was over in less than a min. but i was worried when i was riding cuz i didnt want it to get snagged on a tree branch or eating sh!t on my face a ripping it out.but it never happened and u dont really notice its there after a while.if u do get it done be REALLLLY careful with putting on/off shirts. that hurts

bettley661

bettley661

eyebrow piercing post #9
i had mine done for about a year (taken it out recently) but yeah like everyone else is sayin its just like a sharp sting for about a second then its over...
As for taken it out while riding...dont get it if your going to do that

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

eyebrow piercing post #10
so, maybe i should start piercing my face.... xD

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

eyebrow piercing post #11
N

noname3x3

eyebrow piercing post #12
K, thanks, now that I know the pain is bearable, and that I don't have to take it out riding, I going to definatly go for it, thanks again

O

oldstreetthrasher

eyebrow piercing post #13
I had my eyebrow pierced before, amazingly enough, but the pain wasn't the biggest problem - eyebrow piercings tend to work their way out of the skin. After a period of time, your skin rejects the piercing and you end up having to get it repierced. So if you like getting pierced a lot, have fun.

TrikeKid

TrikeKid

eyebrow piercing post #14
My cousin did his own, he took it out because he realized that having a safetey pin through his eye brow wasn't as amusing after a week or two as it was when he did it. I'm not big on the whole metal through my face thing, so I don't have any myself.

New Topics