ey guys please help out an post a messege BIG thanx for ur help

• Discuss ey guys please help out an post a messege BIG thanx for ur help in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ey guys im a new bmxer an i luv it but i got a bad bmx so im trying to find out what a gd bmx bike for street and skate park stuff wuld be? thanx for... ...
P

picknick

ey guys please help out an post a messege BIG thanx for ur help post #1
ey guys im a new bmxer an i luv it but i got a bad bmx so im trying to find out what a gd bmx bike for street and skate park stuff wuld be? thanx for the help
Catchya

Minitrix

Minitrix

ey guys please help out an post a messege BIG thanx for ur help post #2
Price range?

C

chrisbmx2007

ey guys please help out an post a messege BIG thanx for ur help post #3
what you got at the moment? Also if you are a new bmxer it is usually ok to start with a pants bike...my first bmx was from argos...£50 :lol:

if you were looking for a decent bmx that is financially sound for beginners like yourself id go for a mongoose prehaps, spending between £150 and £200 could get you a good one, but if that wasnt to your taste and you feel going a little higer prehaps a Hoffman?

if the prices sound a bit steep, a good few sites have finance deals availiable, whats £20 a month when you have sick bike to ride :p

hope that helped mate

F

FreeFall

ey guys please help out an post a messege BIG thanx for ur help post #5
agread

O

oldstreetthrasher

ey guys please help out an post a messege BIG thanx for ur help post #6
It would be a lot easier to help you if you used proper grammar and spelled words correctly. Just a thought. Honestly, go look at bikes, find ones in your price range and pick the one that looks best to you. Simple as that! If you're new, it doesn't matter if it's the best or even good... if you like it, you like it. If you continue riding and want to stick with it, you'll end up building a custom bike from the ground up anyway. Just buy whatever YOU think looks good. Screw what other people say.

ozzy

ozzy

ey guys please help out an post a messege BIG thanx for ur help post #7
id go anything fit bike co. has to offer

New Topics