Expelled for sitting on a bike at school

• Discuss Expelled for sitting on a bike at school in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Where it took place: Primo was sitting on hes bike, This girl was sitting on mine, i was standing right next to her, Right infront of the softball... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
RuLe

RuLe

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #1
Where it took place:
Primo was sitting on hes bike, This girl was sitting on mine, i was standing right next to her, Right infront of the softball game that the girls just got done playing and get in trouble. read below

i mit get kicked out of school just because me and my friends went to watch the softball game and had are bikes with us not even riding......we did ride to the softball game and just used are bikes as seats and watched... anyways.......this girl was sitting on my bike right because the softball game was over. we where sitting their. i was standing because i didnt have anything to sit on. anyways after we got in trouble for just sitting, talking to each other the black guy goes to the girl and asks what race she is and (because she was black) and he said watch out that white kid is racist. I no him because he called me a ****** and all this and im just trying to tell you blah blah. and i told my mom to tell the staff that when i get called into the office tomorrow but she still thinks its my fault for going over their with are bikes and not just leaving them at the house.

and then i told my mom 2 times i was going to the church to go and hang out (because this was my first time going) and we had to leave right at 6:15 which it was after we got in trouble and i went to the church and got back she was like where were you? I fixed a good dinner and you didnt come home even after you get in trouble. i said i went to the church like i told you 2 times and you said it was ok. And then after 1min she goes and says well you should of came home after you got in trouble anyways and not went since that happened

my mom thinks its my fault and isnt even going to fight about it but she will get ****ing pissed off at me when i get expeled tomorrow and its either i dont get called into the office at all or get called in and for sure im getting kicked out. Primo's mom was mad when he told her and went to the school to go bitch at the guy and then comes back after 5mins and says steven u better go down their and say your sorry blah blah. I was like dam thats bull i wouldnt do that shit at all. say im sorry for what? I mean hes mom made him i no he wouldn't of done it himself but its bullshit and now watch steven (primo) not get introuble but i will now

X Boarder

X Boarder

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #2
Ouch.

Wow... that much trouble for WHAT? Sitting on a bike??:x Or not even sitting.. just standing there? Thats bull shit man. Is your school really strict about stuff or seomthing, because I ride my bike and do tricks and stuff every day at lunch, and the teachers don't even say anything...

Dude, waht exactly are u in trouble for?? For bringing a bike onto school property? What did THEY say youre in trouble for? 8O :

GL with all that dude lol :?

D

Devourment 138

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #3
fuk them... ride it out. dont kiss anyones ass. if you start now you will be kissing ass for the rest of your life.

RuLe

RuLe

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #4
well it goes back to like years ago

This black guy started working their like 3years ago. before that skaters and bikers where always at the school biking. and i live right across the street and they have all these sports, i did get in trouble like big trouble 2 times for biking on campus. then me and primo got in trouble just for riding back and fore on the sidewalk on the outside of the school and they guy comes and says go to the office and we asked why. as soon as we said that he says we need officer sammy here. we have some boys that dont want to listen and go into the office. anyways we got 1 day for that. that was the most recent time we got in trouble since today. 1 year ago i was riding on campus and started watching band practice because my friend was their and we make fun of him. anyways the black guy thought i said black ****** or something so he called the school (seriously he lied flat out, and i told them that he is lieing i never said that and they said you could be lieing too and all that shit. i got kicked out of school for 1 semester and it was the 2week of school of the semester. And one day it was raining and i rode threw central to get home faster and the black guy stops me and is like i told you how many times do not ride threw here geez you dont listen do you, and i said dude its raining i just want to get home and this isnt helping. and i said dude i dont got any problem with you dude i just liek to ride my bike thats all. and he said no i no how you are, then he took off saying dont even talk to me. i started leaving and he said next time never ride threw the school, only the fire exit area and thats the same way we took to get to the softball game because its in the back of the school.

I no its a lot of shit to understand but god this school can suck my fuc*ing dick it sucks so dam bad

I wont even be able to go to home school. i get kicked out of the whole central school area liek all the schools around where i live. including the home school

D

Devourment 138

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #5
keepin the white man down... play your race card. ...But seriously Rule you will laugh at this next year. It's all a little political game....don't play it's ***

RuLe

RuLe

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #6
i want to see what that guy said to her (i didnt get to hear all of it) maybe half, ill talk to her int he morning. if she didnt say anything i no she will let me do it and what i have in plan was...

tell the guy if it comes up in the conversation and tell him what u mean im racist that girl that was sitting on my bike, we are going out and that girl is cool she will go along with it. haha what would they say then! bitches!!! :lol:

D

Devourment 138

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #7
that means you are playing the game... fuk that forget about it.

RuLe

RuLe

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #8
Devourment 138 said:
that means you are playing the game... fuk that forget about it.

dude ill be getting called into the office and if i dotn say nothing at all then ill get kicked out for sure. the vice princible (cant spell) said if i get in anymore trouble with biking then i get expeled because im on contract, i got in trouble twice being on contract and now this is my third time getting in trouble on contract.

D

Devourment 138

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #9
whatever... they got ya on the run...and for what. go get hooked on oxy's or start smokin crack or something, then see what problems REALY are like. don't sweat the small shlt...I'm thru preaching

RuLe

RuLe

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #10
are school makes the small shit = getting kicked out of school and shit. its really really ***.

This is something small but look where i am now. getting expelled and if i get expelled and cant do home school then im not going to school at all witch my mom will be furious at me about it and like i said before. she isnt gonna say anything, she thinks its all my fault but anyways ill tell you what happens

and if i do get expeled 90% chance. I will tell them i want to go home and not have to stay in detention the whole day. **** that shit why be at school if they do that. they will do that too but ill bitch the whole day just to get picked up. Why not ****ing go all out if your getting kicked out of school forever anywasy right?

B

bones

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #11
**** the system !!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

T

Trimix

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #12
I knew you were trouble Rule.......

I got sent to the principles office for carrying weed at school once. When the principle sat me down in his office, and went out to get a cup of coffee or something....I hid it in one of his hanging plants.

A teachers aid I knew recovered it for me like a WEEK later.

School > > Expelled several times = me

F

FOL

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #13
that sucks man... allthough...I only understood half of what you said. Black girl this, racist that, sitting on a bike here, problem there talking to mom here uuh

T

The Worst

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #14
Ya thats nothing.....esp. if they dont have signs saying NO bikes....But what you do is go to a hardware store get a bunch of funky spray paint and right "BMX OR DIE" on the side of ur school...That way they have a reason to be assholes to bikers....if they know what BMX is...

S

Super S***

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #15
F*ck it man. and f*ck the school.

I

infantry43RIDER

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #16
Trimix said:

I got sent to the principles office for carrying we*d at school once. When the principle sat me down in his office, and went out to get a cup of coffee or something....I hid it in one of his hanging plants.

hahahahaah...you are amazing trimix.

D

Deliciouspeed

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #17
Nice, but getting caught at all shows a lack of skill. True. Still a tiite move though :twisted: . Banging the aid or what? There was a hot one in my school who always flirted with me, I figured she was gaming though. Nice hook even as a friend, a great ally. You messed up if you let yourself get tossed from there.

RuLe

RuLe

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #18
right now im at school. 3rd period and havent got called into the office YET. so i will update you when i get home in3 hours or so.

B

bigs

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #19

I got sent to the principles office for carrying we*d at school once. When the principle sat me down in his office, and went out to get a cup of coffee or something....I hid it in one of his hanging plants.

nice job trimix i gotta remember that.[/quote]

O

oibmxpunx

Expelled for sitting on a bike at school post #20
i got kicked out of school for ever it wasint that bad tho cuz i had a job and i was 17 so my mom filled out some papers so i could work full time but i love my jod ill probley work there for ever some day i might try to open my own bike shop or start a bike co. that would be cool but im set for now i make enf money to pay my bills and party pay for gas and extra money for what ever but i still live at home cuz its free lol school just dident work out for my but dont do what i did cuz u might not get that lucky i wish i would have finished tho cuz it makes things easer when u get older i want to get my ged in like a year or 2 just so i have it well good luck man i hope u dont get expelled cuz thats a good way to thro ur life away

New Topics