Excited and Bummed

Excited and Bummed post #1
I am new to BMX and have had my bike for about 2 weeks, I love it and ride as much as I can. I have been trying three tricks over and over; Bunnyhop, Manual, and Wheelie. I can't manual for sh*t and my wheelie is ok, but yesterday I hit my biggest Bhop, a 9X9 inch box. It was sweet. The bad thing was that after clearing it about 5 times I bent my cranks.

I couldn't belive it I haven't even had the bike for that long and the cranks are bent. What I'm wondering is will the manufacturer replace them or not? What do you guys think?

Excited and Bummed post #2
Yeah, they'll replace it, if you have a warrantee.

Just walk and be like look what happened, this shouldnt have happened for what i was doing with it, there must have been a week spot in the middle.

You'll probably have to lie about it, but you'll be able to get your crank fixed.

Excited and Bummed post #3
in many warrantees it says you are secured as long as you don't stunt with your bike...read your warrantee very good, think of a good story and go to the dealer witht hat story.

You had 1 piece or 3 piece crank (probably 1 if you bent one after 2 weeks, just with a manual)

Excited and Bummed post #4
what kinda bike just wonderin

Excited and Bummed post #5
It's a DK General Lee. The bike is sweet, I should have known better than to get 1 piece cranks. I took it back to the bike shop right after I noticed it and they said they can't replace it and that DK probably won't replace it either.

New Topics