Evolver...

• Discuss Evolver... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So I'm tweaking my evolver brakes( I should have just left them alone), and I forgot how much trouble the right lock nut(that holds the cable) gave... ...
Clutch

Clutch

Evolver... post #1
So I'm tweaking my evolver brakes( I should have just left them alone), and I forgot how much trouble the right lock nut(that holds the cable) gave me... Well I some how stripped it, so now it doesn't tighten whatsoever. I know it says you don't need to have it, because technically the tension in the calbe should hold it in place, but still it pisses me off.

X Boarder

X Boarder

Evolver... post #2
So what's your question? Do you want to know how you can fix/ if you can fix the right lock nut? Because I had the same problem. Or are you just stating that you're brakes are f*cked? 8O :?

Clutch

Clutch

Evolver... post #3
I was just getting mad and venting... My brakes are fine, I just like the added factor of having them locked in place with a bolt, not just tension from a cable.

What happened to yours? I guess I could call and complain, but really there's no need too.

New Topics