evolver brake..

• Discuss evolver brake.. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; 1. hi guys im new on this forum riding 4 months now but still my brake is ****ed up cant move my evolver brake arm becouse the right arm's top is... ...
w3zl01d

w3zl01d

evolver brake.. post #1
hi guys im new on this forum riding 4 months now but still my brake is ****ed up
cant move my evolver brake arm becouse the right arm's top is skratchin ove the left arm's middle i cant set the springs correctly becouse of that so one of the arms is later on the rim then the other arm :x

can someone tell me the steps to adjust a evolver brake , lever , and frame cable ?

thnx, wesley.b

F

federal_rider12

evolver brake.. post #2
ok i dont cleary understand you but from what i think your talking about is it sounds like the left arm is not adjusted right and the right arm is going back too far. ok well nevermind i cant help at all unless i actually see it, but do you have the cable on it and everything tighten down right now or or are you messing with the brakes right now?

w3zl01d

w3zl01d

evolver brake.. post #3

i have everything on now it works ok but not super..
spend 50 euro's for a super brake but it doesent stop the wheel good
my hombre brake was 13 euros and was better then this 1

explain again : i cant adjust the spring in the left arm becouse its too close on the right arm..
they skratchin eachother

i cant believe it..
evolver must be better then hombre

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

evolver brake.. post #4
ik weet t ook niet waarschijnlijk staan de springs te los ofzo

Are you a netherlander too?

F

federal_rider12

evolver brake.. post #5
did you pull the brake arm away from the rim and hold it then adjust the spring? if not the tension wont be there, if that dont work i want to see a pic of the brakes

w3zl01d

w3zl01d

evolver brake.. post #6
i have fixed the brakes

problem fixed i had kool stop phat pads they were too big for the evolver i mean too many rings on the pad side
i have replaced them to Odyssey brake pads threaded post
my evolver works now

thnx for the help

S

sandmriderbmx

evolver brake.. post #7
brakless is the way to go

New Topics