every rider on this forum is shit

• Discuss every rider on this forum is shit in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; every rider on here is shit. i am the best rier on here. ppl can't even drop in or bunnyhop for **** sake. me and jonny_lid are the best... ...
  • Tags backflip bike
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johntheguru

every rider on this forum is shit post #1
every rider on here is shit.

i am the best rier on here.

ppl can't even drop in or bunnyhop for **** sake.

me and jonny_lid are the best riders on this forum.

PROVE ME WRONG, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.

john

G

every rider on this forum is shit post #2
i totally agree john.

as john has stated above, ur all ravin off bein able to bunny hop 4inches.

secondly, half of u dont evn no how to put a bike together.

thirdly, u all rape the arse off haro, y? oh y? ther shite.

thankyou plz, from the best rider on the forum along wit johntheguru

:evil:

J

joey_dreaves

every rider on this forum is shit post #3
Wot bout me lads?

wot bout me do i not class as bein one of the best? or am i not gud enuf lads?

G

every rider on this forum is shit post #4
mayB second best :roll:

M

MetalBikez

every rider on this forum is shit post #5
heh, hartattack shouild step-in right now..

na, I don't really think you are, johntheguru. What "evidence(Investigator Andy stepping-in :lol: ) do you have to prove your so good?

Mm hmm, most people cant bunnyhop or drop-in, because they want to ride, but they quit thinking its going to be a snap.
Everyone has different skill, and different talents.

Metallica Lead-Guitarist Kirk is definetly talented at playing guitar, you might SUCK at guitar. Easye nough, he has talent that you don't.

Just like alot of people on here; you have talent they they dont, but because one person sucks at riding, doesent mean the whole forum members suck. Yeah, alot are probably poser beignners, and annoying newbies, but hey-you were a newbie; you werent born busting out backflips. :wink:

So keep your opinions to yourself man, unless someone makes a broad statement that there better than you.
See ya,
Andy.

G

every rider on this forum is shit post #6
MetalBikez said:

na, I don't really think you are, johntheguru. What "evidence(Investigator Andy stepping-in :lol: ) do you have to prove your so good?

Mm hmm, most people cant bunnyhop or drop-in, because they want to ride, but they quit thinking its going to be a snap.

Metallica Lead-Guitarist Kirk is definetly talented at playing guitar, you might SUCK at guitar. Easye nough, he has talent that you don't.

Just like alot of people on here; you have talent they they dont, but because one person sucks at riding, doesent mean the whole forum members suck. Yeah, alot are probably poser beignners, and annoying newbies, but hey-you were a newbie; you werent born busting out backflips. :wink:

So keep your opinions to yourself man, unless someone makes a broad statement that there better than you.
See ya,
Andy.
y shud hartattack step in? ur chattin shite m8, most of the riders on this forum are wank

M

MetalBikez

every rider on this forum is shit post #7
Because hartattack199 is a moderater, and this is a totaly worthless and *** thread.
He, or any moderater should just delete or lock this topic.

G

every rider on this forum is shit post #8
MetalBikez said:
Because hartattack199 is a moderater, and this is a totaly worthless and *** thread.
RED HAIR

M

MetalBikez

every rider on this forum is shit post #9
Red Hair? Im not really following you there..eh, re-phrase that? :roll:

G

every rider on this forum is shit post #10
MetalBikez said:
Red Hair? Im not really following you there..eh, re-phrase that? :roll:
GISM MONKEY!

M

MetalBikez

every rider on this forum is shit post #11
Man, speak normal without the funky phrases.

Anyways..My post said it before; leave it be man.

G

every rider on this forum is shit post #12
MetalBikez said:
Man, speak normal without the funky phrases.
MILK MILK LEMONADE, ROUND THE CORNER CHOCOLATES MADE

J

johntheguru

every rider on this forum is shit post #13
you werent born busting out backflips.
no, but i was back flippin after 3 months of ridin.

there you go.

your turn to show me summit you can do to prove YOU are not shit.

john

G

every rider on this forum is shit post #14
oh ye, 'man' this is me too prove to u am good, cos u wer tryna tell me am not: -

1 foot tyre grab, in the best park in britain (rampworx, liverpool)

1 foot 1 hander, in the best park in britain (rampworx, liverpool)

1 foot Xup, in the best park in britain (rampworx, liverpool)

M

MetalBikez

every rider on this forum is shit post #15
Okay-pictures..cool.

Ill have to get pictures I guess. :roll:

S

Sorage

every rider on this forum is shit post #16
MetalBikez said:

See ya,
Andy.

i fully agree, we all have diff talents, i just started bmx'ing, but before i was snakeboarding for 6 years!

and there probably no doubt i cream your ass in that sjit
so step up bucky u dont hear me moan like, ahh you pussy's dont know sjit about this and that
ffs dude, i like your advice and your wisdom but dont come off like that " im the best "

I

infantry43RIDER

every rider on this forum is shit post #17
what the **** was this post about....seriously we ALL ride BMX....don't be going around saying you are better...come on now....everyone started as a beginner even you guys....

nice pictures....although they are just basic tricks...and im not a fan of backflips...so don't go bragging please...but nice pics

stop bragging about who is better from now on....god damn
im guessing you 2 guys are going to be the next sellouts...

anyways get along and um just ride for FUN

M

MetalBikez

every rider on this forum is shit post #18
Woohoo, finally man!
Thanks man, thats exactly what I mean. :p

415fsxrules

every rider on this forum is shit post #19
they are nice pics but for one the second set of pics are pretty basic tricks,two why are u guys trying to say everyone sucks,yes they maybe be some posers on here but why do u have to say all the members are posers,think before u speak.Finally we are all bmxer's its not like if u can't do a certain trick u are not consired a biker,there is probably plently of tricks that u can't do but do i call u a poser NO! so why do u have to be flappin your trap

G

gt_thumps

every rider on this forum is shit post #20
yeah. shut the hell up. no1 cares if u can backflip. as long as everyone is having fun bmxing then thats all that matters. stop bragging and just ride. the second person had pretty basic trix. and just cause you have a foam pit to access doesnt mean your that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics