evanc

• Discuss evanc in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; i just wanted to start a topic about evanc..........i know there are probably lots and i should have used the search. i think he should be a... ...
V

VAS123

evanc post #1
i just wanted to start a topic about evanc..........i know there are probably lots and i should have used the search.

i think he should be a mod...he is so helpful.

E

evanc

evanc post #2
Score! And actually, there aren't any other one, to my knowledge.

H

hartattack_199

evanc post #3
u know, this is a pretty useless topic

E

evanc

evanc post #4
shush. No topic about me is 'useless'.

I

infantry43RIDER

evanc post #5
seems like vas was being sarcastic. :evil:

O

oibmxpunx

evanc post #6
ya i think so to

I

infantry43RIDER

evanc post #7
VAS123 said:
i just wanted to start a topic about evanc..........i know there are probably lots and i should have used the search.

i think he should be a mod...he is so helpful.
yes you should have used the search.

and now non sarcasticly...evan should be the gallery mod..he seems to know a shit load about photography and shit like that.

H

hartattack_199

evanc post #8
suck up

B

Bigboomer

evanc post #9
Quite frankly I have a hard voted against evanc... he's an ass, moderators are suppose to be friendly, not people who yell and scorch a newbie for not knowing how to search.

E

evanc

evanc post #10
I'm sorry, but it's plainly stated in the Forum Rules thread sticked by Wynex himself at the top of each forum that you should research if you're unsure if it's been posted before.

O

oibmxpunx

evanc post #11
true

V

VAS123

evanc post #12
yes, i guess one could say that i was being sarcastic. but look at this shit, this topic is a god damn success. now evanc, since i started a topic just for u, can u tell me whats a good street bmx for around 200 :wink: :wink: :wink:

V

VAS123

evanc post #13
oh yeah...almost forgot....i think evanc is a she-male lesbian.

H

hartattack_199

evanc post #14
Evancs a She male Lesbian?!? DUDE!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well...... Not

E

evanc

evanc post #15
I've posted pictures of myself. Do you want pics of my wang?

And for 200 usd? I'd have to say yo chill out for another 4-5 weeks, raise another $100, and get a fit complete. It should be fine.

V

VAS123

evanc post #16
to be honest..i can drop like 500 on a bike right now..the problem is...i just dropped 1200 on a MTB plus do i really want to do that? how serious should my first bike be? i thoght that 200 was sort of enough for the first bike....i guess i can do 300, what model of fit are u talkin about. also...how about wethepeople...i see in alot of UK magz u can get them for 199 euro..which is under 300 dollars..however i couldnt find them anywhere in US for under 300....so what should i do? go with fit? how about eastern?

E

evanc

evanc post #17
The Eastern Jane is a pretty hooked up complete. Bars need some chopping, but not bad.

X

XIII

evanc post #18
evanc...how old r u?

E

evanc

evanc post #19
I'm 15. Why do you ask?

Poseidon

Poseidon

evanc post #20

XIII said:
evanc...hey babycakes, how old u be? - truly yours, muffins
^I think thats how you shouldve read his question, evan.

New Topics