Evanc & others interested

• Discuss Evanc & others interested in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Heya, been reading through forums quite abit and got a question, this isnt JUST directed to evanc, it's open to all, so input would be appreciated... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx gt street street bmx
C

croz

Evanc & others interested post #1
Heya, been reading through forums quite abit and got a question, this isnt JUST directed to evanc, it's open to all, so input would be appreciated.

As i said been browsing the forums and you seem to know the scene quite well and come across as a guy that wouldnt get ripped off by buying a bmx cause you know what your talking about. Im basically just seeking some advice, while ago my GT got stolen, while i was asleep at 3pm in the afternoon ( yes i know but i was absolutely ****ed still frm the night before ) anywayz so that is long gone, looking into getting a new ride for myself... insurance didint cover the BMX i got stolen so i gotta buy a new one myself. Scene in Newcastle Upon Tyne aint so great... few odd amazing riders on street and thats about it rest arent good at all. Anywayz im looking into getting a new BMX but i havent needed to look cause i've been fine and content with my GT ( you can get attached to some bikes) however wouldnt mind a change now thats its gone. Any advice on best going at the moment, i could get names off my friends but they all list very expensive bikes and i dont wanna get another expensive bike.

Just wondering if you or anyone knows a good UK retailer that does a decent street ride cheap but would last if it was bashed around abit...

Also i found my GT ride quite heavy which i didnt like much, whats the best weight wise bike aswell? basically an all rounder would be excellent no need for anything amazing to show off, not how it looks its how ya ride it in my opinion. Thanks in advance if im not on for a few days to check a reply. Im wanting to spend around £200 ish no more than £300 under £200 would be nice :)

Cheers Croz.

E

evanc

Evanc & others interested post #2
Dunno what your price range is in USD, but Eastern's are good, as are basic Haros for your useage. The Fit complete is good and so are Wethepeoples.

C

croz

Evanc & others interested post #3
Know any decent places?

C

croz

Evanc & others interested post #4
Sorry I mean any url links to these websites, what do you mean by USD aswell sorry

C

croz

Evanc & others interested post #5
hehe sorry for other post but about sizes aswell, i just rode whatever, think 20" im 5"7 / 5"8 ( one of those ) so what would be best for me, thanks dude appreciated.

I

infantry43RIDER

Evanc & others interested post #6
as for mail order you can try...
www.danscomp.com
there is a lot of uk mail orders though...so search like on google for some of those...i don't know any of the top of my head

USD = United States Dollars

for someone your height you should go for like a 20.75 or maybe a 21...but it depends on what you like.

C

croz

Evanc & others interested post #7
proving quite hard to find a cheap street bmx .. :x

C

croz

Evanc & others interested post #8
be to expensive getting a bike frm USA

cant seem to find a average street bmx from UK

E

evanc

Evanc & others interested post #9
croz said:
be to expensive getting a bike frm USA

cant seem to find a average street bmx from UK
Here's how white ninja would handle that:

I

infantry43RIDER

Evanc & others interested post #10
haha :lol:

dude go pick up an issue of ride uk and they have like a million different uk mailorder ads in there.

New Topics