Euro/Usa/....

• Discuss Euro/Usa/.... in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ive heard from quite a few people that Euro bbs are the way to go compared to USA. is this just opinion or does it have any advantages over usa. ? ...
Crayola

Crayola

Euro/Usa/.... post #1
ive heard from quite a few people that Euro bbs are the way to go compared to USA. is this just opinion or does it have any advantages over usa. ?

M

Molesrkool

Euro/Usa/.... post #2
smaller.. its sealed.. less weight.. looks better imo
easier to set up
but i think MID is the way to go.. its big so less chance of breakage.. but still strong and the BBs can be used in a us bb aswell as a mid frame

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Euro/Usa/.... post #3
Euro sucks like a 2nd rate hooker........... Mid or Spanish is the way to go. I prefer Mid. Still looks clean, bigger bearings than Euro or Spanish, easy to install.... all the boxes ticked.

:)

S

SeattleBMX

Euro/Usa/.... post #4
mid son, spanish isnt bad either

ATP

ATP

Euro/Usa/.... post #5
Euro's only downside is that the cups tend to get stuck in the frame, but you can pop the bearings out of the cups if they need to be replaced, so not a big deal.

Mathias

Mathias

Euro/Usa/.... post #6
I have mid in my universal bb. And it works fine.

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

Euro/Usa/.... post #7
smaller.. its sealed.. less weight.. looks better imo
easier to set up
but i think MID is the way to go.. its big so less chance of breakage.. but still strong and the BBs can be used in a us bb aswell as a mid frame
Americans are sealed too.

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

Euro/Usa/.... post #8
I just got a frame with a mid and it is the way to go.

StreetIsTalkin

StreetIsTalkin

Euro/Usa/.... post #9
yeah mids are deff the way to go

ATP

ATP

Euro/Usa/.... post #10
I have mid in my universal bb. And it works fine.
You have a MID, in your MID shell. The bottom bracket kit that came with it was a global/universal. You'll never learn, fat.

Minitrix

Minitrix

Euro/Usa/.... post #11
Euro is lightest, American is strongest.

Mathias

Mathias

Euro/Usa/.... post #12
You have a MID, in your MID shell. The bottom bracket kit that came with it was a global/universal. You'll never learn, fat.
hey joe. **** you.

Gnagy

Gnagy

Euro/Usa/.... post #13
Mid is the way to go man. Euro i'm sacred of effin the threads up eventough i have euro but i didn't put it in i got it put together.

vinniesac

vinniesac

Euro/Usa/.... post #14
I got a question will my sealed poverty pow american bb fit in mid bb ftp frame I have being mailed to me from dans comp i reaaly hope so i dont want to buy a new 3 piece my pows are only two weeks old

F

freecoasterkid

Euro/Usa/.... post #15
well,
it should fit,
just put the bearings in there, no cups.
but why pow's?

Ali

Ali

Euro/Usa/.... post #16
well,
it should fit,
just put the bearings in there, no cups.
So if I take the bearings out of the cups of my sealed USA BB they would fit into a MID BB shell?

:?

E

easternbmx2006

Euro/Usa/.... post #17
spanish!

Minitrix

Minitrix

Euro/Usa/.... post #18
So if I take the bearings out of the cups of my sealed USA BB they would fit into a MID BB shell?

:?
Yeah, pretty much.

SandMbiker57

SandMbiker57

Euro/Usa/.... post #20
i have a euro right now a s&m one and the only problem i have is if it is ridden for a long time like a month and a half it will need to be greased a bit and i think the only other worry some others might have is if ur a complete freakin retard ull strip the frame which happened to my friends dk mp3

New Topics