england riders

• Discuss england riders in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; are there any riders here from england?If so.........ENGLAND RULEZ!!! ...
B

Bandit123

england riders post #1
are there any riders here from england?If so.........ENGLAND RULEZ!!!

G

england riders post #2
are you being racist to me?

L

leon_luxton

england riders post #3
i am from ENGLAND in portsmouth(hampshire) :D
leon luxton

I

infantry43RIDER

england riders post #4
United States RULEZZZEZZ!!!11

V

Vic_Vega

england riders post #5
Turning on the world and killing innocent people for oil, that's the American way....*sigh*

B

Bandit123

england riders post #6
Vic_Vega said:
Turning on the world and killing innocent people for oil, that's the American way....*sigh*
love this, you are so right

V

Vic_Vega

england riders post #7
Bandit123 said:
Vic_Vega said:
love this, you are so right
Awwwww......shucks.

E

EasternBMX

england riders post #8
na dude that is george bush way america needs a good ****ing republican president

V

Vic_Vega

england riders post #9
I simply meant that since Bush and his Republican cronies control my country, that is what is viewed as the American way...you're right, we do need a good president, but I don't know about the Republican part. :)

I

infantry43RIDER

england riders post #10
yea i didn't mean to start anything if i did...i live in the united states so i like the united states...for the people that are complaining..****ing leave...that is all i have to say about that...im not saying i agree with bush or anything but i stand up for my country except the gas ass war shit...im against war but yea...if you don't like the us if you live here leave.

S

sentaafEQpovar

england riders post #11
WTF i hella complain about the U.S.
but think about this, if i moved to argentina, or canada, or germany or sum shit, i would only be complaining even more, so eat dick

G

england riders post #12
yeah im from canada.
canada sucks.

New Topics