Editing videos

• Discuss Editing videos in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; First of all my camera makes the files i have .Mov i want to convert them so that i can do all the editing on Windows movie maker, Any tips also vista... ...
Iceless

Iceless

Editing videos post #1
First of all my camera makes the files i have .Mov i want to convert them so that i can do all the editing on Windows movie maker, Any tips also vista ultimate!

Iceless

Iceless

Editing videos post #3
Which one do you use?

J

jawn

Editing videos post #4
Just a little advice, AVI isn't a compression format in itself, it is just a 'container' format - the video inside can be lots of different formats (eg: DivX, XviD, Indeo, MPEG 4, Cinepak). When you convert to AVI, make sure the program converts to either uncompressed, or lossless compression (I recommend Huffyuv), so you don't lose any quality by converting from one lossy format to another (and probably another again when you render & compress the final video).

Coldow91

Coldow91

Editing videos post #5
I dont use any of them and actually dont know too much about it. but was just suggesting some ideas

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Editing videos post #6
First of all my camera makes the files i have .Mov i want to convert them so that i can do all the editing on Windows movie maker, Any tips also vista ultimate!
Use something other than movie maker, plus is it a Vid camera or a pic camera that has a movie feature? .... quality isn't very good for editing form thes etype of vids.

:)

New Topics