Easy (hopefully) hub question

• Discuss Easy (hopefully) hub question in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi, this question is regarding a single-speed mountain bike that I have. It relates to bmx because the mountain bike happens to be made by redline and... ...
  • Tags bike bike rims bmx bmx bike mountain bike
J

jerms

Easy (hopefully) hub question post #1
Hi, this question is regarding a single-speed mountain bike that I have. It relates to bmx because the mountain bike happens to be made by redline and the rear hub spacing is 110mm like that of a bmx bike rather than that of a mountain bike (135mm). I am looking to upgrade the hubs and wheels on this bike because currently it has cheap redline hubs and alex rims. I have a set of old mountain bike rims that I would like to use, but the rims are 32 hole. Does a 32 hole bmx spaced (110mm) hub exist? Thank You.

-Jeremy

I

infantry43RIDER

Easy (hopefully) hub question post #2
um somewhere it might if the rim you have is 32 hole because it wouldn't make sence for that rim to be 32 with no hub for it to go on.

J

jerms

Easy (hopefully) hub question post #3
Thanks for the reply, but the hubs and rims that are currently on the bike are 36 hole. I have 32 hole rims that are NOT on the bike that I am trying to find 32 hole bmx width hubs for. Hope this clears things up. Thank You.

I

infantry43RIDER

Easy (hopefully) hub question post #4
oh i have never heard of a 32 hole bmx hub...sorry man...but i bet if you look around you will find one.

New Topics