Eastern Grim Reaper!

• Discuss Eastern Grim Reaper! in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok, i was thinking of either getting the eastern grim reaper in black or purple. or the sunday wave 07 in black. about the eastern, if anyone has... ...
guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #1
ok, i was thinking of either getting the eastern grim reaper in black or purple. or the sunday wave 07 in black.

about the eastern, if anyone has it are the cutouts an issue?

please tell pros and cons of this frame.

nowhales180

nowhales180

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #2
don't risk it and get the sunday
those cut outs make the frame weaker. eastern is a pussy company, they don't put lifetime warranty on the ti reaper or the grim.

guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #3
does the sunday have a warranty?

nowhales180

nowhales180

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #4
let me check

nowhales180

nowhales180

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #5
i actually can't find it?
ask some one who has one

guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #6
i will, i want my next frame to last. i like sunday, and that dent resistant downtube is lookin pretty good.

nowhales180

nowhales180

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #7
no doubt

ShdowconspiracyX

ShdowconspiracyX

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #8
eastern has a lifetime warranty on their frames, other then the titanium grim. my grim reaper has held up excellent, and i would definitely reccomend it.

guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #9
do you have problems with dirt and stuff in the cutouts, cause thats the only thing keeping me from this frame.

ShdowconspiracyX

ShdowconspiracyX

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #10
no sir, not a problem yet, and i've been running it for months now.

B

band aid

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #11
doesn't it come with little clear platic tubes that sit inside the places where the cutouts are?

the sunday has a lifetime warranty. and if it was me a lifetime trustability. the grimreaper i donno may or may not have warranty. and it would be little trustabilitly

ShdowconspiracyX

ShdowconspiracyX

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #12
doesn't it come with little clear platic tubes that sit inside the places where the cutouts are?

the sunday has a lifetime warranty. and if it was me a lifetime trustability. the grimreaper i donno may or may not have warranty. and it would be little trustabilitly
yes sir it does, and yes sir it has a warranty, lifetime to be exact.

guitar4lif3

guitar4lif3

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #13
hmm.....

I

ilovemyfbm

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #14
Omg! I'm tired of people thinking that grim reapers are weak just because of the cut-outs!
Dude, they put the drop outs in non-stressed areas!
Do people really put stress on the bottom of their bottom bracket?Or the headtube?The seat tube....some type of stress.but the cut out isn't even that wide or anything.
My shovelhead has the cut out and its made out of crappy hi-ten steel, and its still good and I'm really sketchy because of the fact that I'm still new to bmx (6 months to be exact), and imagine the grim reaper and its hardened cromoly seat tube designed with nascar technology.
Now that I know it has lifetime warranty.....I might consider trading in my eastern frame for a grim reaper :)
But, where exactly does it say that they have lifetime warranty?

Sorry that I got so mad but how many more times are people going to say that the reaper is bad because of the cut-outs.They're on non-strressed areas!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SeattleBMX

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #15
yeah im tired of people, who just get on this forum, and hear:easterns ***, shits weak, etc... i dont ride one of their frames, but why the hell would you guys all bash the grim frame? show me pics of all the grims that have gotten ****ed up or shut up.

S

Snake Lizard

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #16
You are comparing 2 different frames. You are comparing apples to oranges. The eastern is a LIGHT PARK frame. The sunday is a STREET frame. If you're rough and grind you should deffinatelly get the sunday. If you're smooth and pegless you can ride an eastern.

ShdowconspiracyX

ShdowconspiracyX

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #17
^^exactly. although i'll be running pegs on my grim from now on.

ChrisRamsay

ChrisRamsay

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #18
im pretty sure sunday have life time warranty i know they do on forks n bars n pretty sure about th frame

grimreaper14

grimreaper14

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #19
Double post

I

ilovemyfbm

Eastern Grim Reaper! post #20
Grim reapers can take wayyyy ore than just light park.

New Topics