Eastern Grim reaper v2

• Discuss Eastern Grim reaper v2 in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hiya do anybody know who stocks theses frames in the UK and how much are these frames cheers gav ...
G

gavincheung

Eastern Grim reaper v2 post #1
Hiya

do anybody know who stocks theses frames in the UK and how much are these frames

cheers gav

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

Eastern Grim reaper v2 post #2
buy it from the us its cheaper even with the shipping being expensive

danscomp.com

bombfirst

bombfirst

Eastern Grim reaper v2 post #3
Yeh, some dude/ninja from Wales posted this on BG.

One British pound is worth approximately 2 US dollars, so for example you could purchase a high cost frame from an American mail order such as S3 for $350 with a cost of ~$50 shipping to the UK. $400 US dollars converts to ~£200, if you factor in a customs charge you can expect to pay around £220 in total for a S3 brought from America. S3'S are sold in this country for around £330, so you've saved over £100 already. You could perhaps run that S3 frame for a few months until you see another frame you like, you could then expect to sell that S3 frame for around £220 on eBay providing you've looked after it. So in effect it's cost you very little, if anything to buy a frame and run it for a few months then replace it with another brand new frame from the US. This practice doesn't exactly help support any UK shops, so I make a point of buying most of the little bits and pieces from UK shops. That was probably completely incoherent to most of you but still, basically we Europeans (on the hole) can exploit the weakness of the American dollar to our advantage.

You save munny an munny in da bank makes yo girlfriend wanna get on yo crank.

Last edited:
G

gavincheung

Eastern Grim reaper v2 post #4
Yeh, some dude/ninja from Wales posted this on BG.

One British pound is worth approximately 2 US dollars, so for example you could purchase a high cost frame from an American mail order such as S3 for $350 with a cost of ~$50 shipping to the UK. $400 US dollars converts to ~£200, if you factor in a customs charge you can expect to pay around £220 in total for a S3 brought from America. S3'S are sold in this country for around £330, so you've saved over £100 already. You could perhaps run that S3 frame for a few months until you see another frame you like, you could then expect to sell that S3 frame for around £220 on eBay providing you've looked after it. So in effect it's cost you very little, if anything to buy a frame and run it for a few months then replace it with another brand new frame from the US. This practice doesn't exactly help support any UK shops, so I make a point of buying most of the little bits and pieces from UK shops. That was probably completely incoherent to most of you but still, basically we Europeans (on the hole) can exploit the weakness of the American dollar to our advantage.

You save munny an munny in da bank makes yo girlfriend wanna get on yo crank.
Do i have to pay the customs money for recieving the frame? and does danscomp ship to the UK?

cheers gav

manx_rob

manx_rob

Eastern Grim reaper v2 post #5
Yeh danscomp does ship to the UK i ordered my grim reaper from dans about a month ago, it took about 6-7 working days to get here, but it's awesome!

I didn't get charged by customs either!

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Eastern Grim reaper v2 post #6
Yeh danscomp does ship to the UK i ordered my grim reaper from dans about a month ago, it took about 6-7 working days to get here, but it's awesome!

I didn't get charged by customs either!
everyone should get charged but sometimes it gets through without any charge.... which is nice!!!!

:clap:

U

unitedbmxco

Eastern Grim reaper v2 post #7
winstanleysbmx.co.uk they do them for £299.99 p&p is like £4 good frame light and strong

New Topics