Eastern Grim 2 Complete

• Discuss Eastern Grim 2 Complete in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Would love to get a car...But i also love this thing very much! It is my baby, but bikes cant get me to school, work etc.. Il post up new pics later as... ...
E

EasternFoLife

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #1
Would love to get a car...But i also love this thing very much! It is my baby, but bikes cant get me to school, work etc.. Il post up new pics later as i have gotten new parts!

~Changes~ Got new forks, wtp helium 25s, got 2 tree stick pegs, fbm guard in the rear and g-sport in the front, got clear pcs, kink seat an post, colony sprocket, kmc chain, and the frame is back to chrome. The wheels and frame alone are 900ish so defineitly no less then that....

E

EasternFoLife

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #2
No one? Wow you guys are lame!

Rummie

Rummie

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #3
thats a big hunk of change to come up with buddy. good luck tho.

stolenbmx14

stolenbmx14

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #4
part out and i'll but some parts

D

dirtmonster

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #5
trade you a laptop for it

remz857

remz857

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #6
OMFGG, that thing is orgasmic. How much for it?

I mean 900 is alot, but that IS worth it. Im not going to pay 2 grand. But i would pay around 1500 for it..

tipsyflipped

tipsyflipped

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #8
r u gonna part out??

theSANDYPANTS

theSANDYPANTS

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #9
You don't need a car dude. Gas prices and everything right now are a bitch. Just thank god you have a bike. :)

E

EasternFoLife

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #10
OMFGG, that thing is orgasmic. How much for it?

I mean 900 is alot, but that IS worth it. Im not going to pay 2 grand. But i would pay around 1500 for it..
I wouldnt want 1500 dude. Thats to much on your part.. Its worth around 1500. So maybe like 1200ish? Its soo smooth and nice to ride. I wish i could have some of you ride it.. Haha. Its perfect fro the park and feels amazing on street.

r u gonna part out??
If i do il let you guys know. So far no.

You don't need a car dude. Gas prices and everything right now are a bitch. Just thank god you have a bike. :)
I make about 800-900 a month, im 16 and all i have to pay for is 60 bucks a month for phone. I have money for gas. Haha. I worked so damn hard to get my stock 07 element for this. :hihi:

Q

Quid

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #11
Dude, don't sell it. Really though. It looks so nice.

The Radness

The Radness

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #12
If you are making 8 to 9 a month then just save up

you could get enough for a decent car pretty quickly dude

Enigma

Enigma

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #13
free bump because your bike is so beautiful :]
and because i am crazy sad you have to sell it, this is one of my most favorite bikes on the forum.

C

carzilla

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #14
if you part it out
i want the seat combo :)
gl tho

alex1430

alex1430

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #15
damn dude that sucks, the first time i saw your bike check i was shitting bricks, that bike is so fresh . if i was you id keep it but thats just my 2 cents

ridebmxx

ridebmxx

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #16
Im interested. I dont have tht much cash but pm me the lowest price you would go maybe we can work something out.

E

EasternFoLife

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #17
Shit all you guys are amking me feel bad =( But i REALLY want a car bad this rain is pissing me off and im sick of workin half wet. If i do sell il make an even BETTER bike later....i SWEAR!

bmxkid1717

bmxkid1717

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #18
:O
that mobial is amazing
+
i wish i had money :[

B

brownsaint

Eastern Grim 2 Complete post #20
trade for nikon setup?

New Topics