Ear gauges

• Discuss Ear gauges in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I want to get ear gauges but i have no idea where to start so can anybody tell me what i have to do? Rep will be given whenever possible ...
NewYorkRimRida

NewYorkRimRida

Ear gauges post #1
I want to get ear gauges but i have no idea where to start so can anybody tell me what i have to do?
Rep will be given whenever possible

Last edited:
Biggles

Biggles

Ear gauges post #2
Isn't it a little obvious? you need ear piercings for a few weeks, then the smallest gauge for a week or two, then keep going up.

NewYorkRimRida

NewYorkRimRida

Ear gauges post #3
i know but i can figure out the sizes

A

ant1h3ro

Ear gauges post #4
you start with 14, then work your way down. 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, etc. easy

my friend skipped all of it and went strait to a 2. he's retarded!

nincompoop54

nincompoop54

Ear gauges post #5
theres a HUGE thread on this buried in nbr go look it up theres a million pages of helpful info for ya

B

bmxtillidie

Ear gauges post #6
you start with 14, then work your way down. 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, etc. easy

my friend skipped all of it and went strait to a 2. he's retarded!
did your friends ears rip b/c usually if you skip that many ur ears are messed up for life

H

Hermes

Ear gauges post #7
if you want your ears to stay normal the lowest you should probally go is a 6 or a 4.....be careful

At1x

At1x

Ear gauges post #8
That shit is disgusting, shame on you.

Samirol

Samirol

Ear gauges post #9
That shit is disgusting, shame on you.
he's from new york, he is disgusting by extension just kidding

Last edited:
At1x

At1x

Ear gauges post #12
I find it ugly and useless, although I have a tattoo from early age (everybody says when I'm gonna be 60 it's gonna be ugly). But making an ear gauge will f*** up your ear fo sho.

Do as you wish but I think it's another point where Humans show what kind of shit we can invent.

Ecko

Ecko

Ear gauges post #13
You're putting a big hole in your ear, and when these ear gauges aren't the latest fad/trend, you're going to look like an idiot because you have a chunk missing from your ear. Imagine what that shit will look like when you're 60.

At1x

At1x

Ear gauges post #14
You're putting a big hole in your ear, and when these ear gauges aren't the latest fad/trend, you're going to look like an idiot because you have a chunk missing from your ear. Imagine what that shit will look like when you're 60.
Seconded.

Escapelifegoride

Escapelifegoride

Ear gauges post #15
^^^ No skin is missing,
My friends healed down to about a 3mm hole from 30mm,
Mine are 22mm atm.
And most people who do it don't give a **** if they're tuck with it, fad or no fad, idiot or not,
I know I don't care.

nincompoop54

nincompoop54

Ear gauges post #16
^^^ No skin is missing,
My friends healed down to about a 3mm hole from 30mm,
Mine are 22mm atm.
And most people who do it don't give a **** if they're tuck with it, fad or no fad, idiot or not,
I know I don't care.
i agree and when its not some big trend anymore your not gonna look like an idiot cuz all the idiots who did it will be there with you lol. its like getting a tattoo on your neck or forearms if you get it you deal with it. i have 3/4s in and actually alot of people have thought they were post earrings lol so its really not a big deal. a guy i work with went down to nothing from 5/8s and had them for a long time.

ANNNNNNDDDDDDDD

noone is helping this kid if people have no advice then dont talk its really easy

btw

theres a thread on this already

NewYorkRimRida

NewYorkRimRida

Ear gauges post #17
can i skip to 8g with out any problems? because my friend told me its possible

LumberJack

LumberJack

Ear gauges post #18
can i skip to 8g with out any problems? because my friend told me its possible
you should be able to without any problems, i went to 6g and it was fine. My friend however tried to go from a piercing to 00g and it bled and went all scabby for weeks

Escapelifegoride

Escapelifegoride

Ear gauges post #19
I went straight to 8g from 14g and didn't feel a thing,
Of course my 14g was in for ages and I ad stretched prior to that,
But it was completely healed up.

Melinda Rides

Melinda Rides

Ear gauges post #20
If you already have your ears pierced, depending on where you go, the gauge could be anywhere from a bigger gauge (14) to the standard mall gauge (20)

I would definitely start small, and I don't recommend dermal punching. It ends up taking out a chunk of your earlobe, which I think is kind of disgusting. I started really small and I just worked my way up by using tapers. On one end the taper will be your current gauge, and basically you just push it through, and on the other end of it, is the desired gauge size. I went from 20 - 14 - 10 - 8 - 6 - 4 - 2 - 0 - 00 - 7/16 - 1/2

You can skip gauges if you want, but I just didn't want my lobes to rip. Also if you are having a tough time getting the plug through, use KY or something to help it go in smoother.

New Topics