Dry trails

• Discuss Dry trails in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Wahay the trails were dry yesterday. We got loads of riding in but what really pissed me off was the amount of 11 year old trendy shites up there with... ...
  • Tags jump
el nombre

el nombre

Dry trails post #1
Wahay the trails were dry yesterday. We got loads of riding in but what really pissed me off was the amount of 11 year old trendy shites up there with there stella and cancer sticks. They buggered off after a while but then they bloody spawned and came back with twice the amount of people. I hate it when they do that. Anyhoo it rained today so the jumps will probably be nice and wet again.

X Boarder

X Boarder

Dry trails post #2
Sounds cool. Wow you guys have 11 year olds smoking there?? lol :lol:

Anyway you got any pics or vids of your trails?

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Dry trails post #3
its raining here right now. 2 straight days of thunderstorms. I hope our newly built jumps will stand up to it. :?

B

bones

Dry trails post #4
we get little townies from knowle west we call em westers :x :p

R

ridesavolume

Dry trails post #5
11 year old trendy shites up there with there stella and cancer sticks
youre not the only one , at our trails in carshalton we always get annoying little kids , who usuallu manage to mangle the jumps :evil: .

K

keep it real

Dry trails post #6
We always have to deal w/ stupid little kids, or fat ass council workers.... either way, we just tell 'em to **** off

C

custom_bmx

Dry trails post #7
my nearest trails are right by the rufest part of me town and people go down on scramblers and **** em up. and thaey go looking for fights with people

wtpbmx

wtpbmx

Dry trails post #8
we build our own trails its next to our house

R

ridesavolume

Dry trails post #9
we build our own trails its next to our house

well arent you the lucky one :p

New Topics