Drugs

• Discuss Drugs in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; What drugs have you people tried? How often do ya do em? Heres my story... Started smokin pot when i was 14... about a month after my birthday. Then... ...
Levimoody

Levimoody

Drugs post #1
What drugs have you people tried? How often do ya do em?

Heres my story... Started smokin pot when i was 14... about a month after my birthday. Then i started with pills... Most pain killers and cough pills... Now im jus smoking about a quarter ounce of pot a week...

Ecko

Ecko

Drugs post #2
You're so cool dude I wish I was you.

Pau1

Pau1

Drugs post #3
never seen a thread like this before....

Levimoody

Levimoody

Drugs post #4
Dude seriously, i didnt ask for people to rant in here... did i? if you think im cool that a personal opinion... i just wanna hear peoples stories... what they've done and experienced with...

SDriot

SDriot

Drugs post #5
weeed.

yummy.

Letsridebikes

Letsridebikes

Drugs post #6
herb, caffeine and antidepressants daily.

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

Drugs post #7
didn't you get banned levi?

And I smoke weed every so often, used to smoke a lot freshman year though.

T

troy

Drugs post #8
weed is all i need.

Levimoody

Levimoody

Drugs post #9
I wasn't aware that i got banned... after my bike got stolen i stopped riding then after a while stopped getting on here...

Weed has to be the greatest "drug" out there... Its harmless and makes you relax...

SDriot

SDriot

Drugs post #10
i dig it

had some sour d a wile ago, just a few snappers, and it ripped me off my ass...only for like 2 hours though...

Levimoody

Levimoody

Drugs post #11
"sour d"?

Ecko

Ecko

Drugs post #12
I wasn't aware that i got banned... after my bike got stolen i stopped riding then after a while stopped getting on here...

Weed has to be the greatest "drug" out there... Its harmless and makes you relax...
Lung and brain damage is harmless. Right.

SDriot

SDriot

Drugs post #13
sour diesel?

you haven't heard of it?

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

Drugs post #14
weed is expensive I protest for a price drop

Levimoody

Levimoody

Drugs post #15
Lung and brain damage is harmless. Right.
This people is a person who believes the media and not the facts...

I can only hope that you decide to think for yourself... If you try it and dont like it then more power to you...
please go to THIS site and just take 5 minutes and look...

Drug deaths per year

sour diesel?

you haven't heard of it?
nope, not till just now... what is the high like?

EDIT:Ok i goggled sour D and it looks tasty... ever had Purple Kush, Purple Haze, Texan Kush, White Rhino or Kill... They are my favorite...

Ecko

Ecko

Drugs post #16
This people is a person who believes the media and not the facts...

I can only hope that you decide to think for yourself... If you try it and dont like it then more power to you...
please go to THIS site and just take 5 minutes and look...

Drug deaths per year.
It's been proven that smoking marijuana kills brain cells and damages your lungs. Weed doesn't contain nicotine or any other addicting drug, but that doesn't mean it's not harmful.

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

Drugs post #17
It's been proven that smoking marijuana kills brain cells and damages your lungs. Weed doesn't contain nicotine or any other addicting drug, but that doesn't mean it's not harmful.
riding a bike is harmful, so what, if you are so concerned about weed how about you just ignore this topic?

Levimoody

Levimoody

Drugs post #18
Well every breath you take kills braincells... breathing smog kills braincells... people aren't ment to live forever...

Right on Sean, would rep ya but they took that out of NBR

SDriot

SDriot

Drugs post #19
the sour d high is very complex

at first you feel 'high' and 'yippy'

then it feels like your building pressure inside your head(but not in a bad way), you feel like you have liquid in your ears and nazal cavities(but not bad still)

then if you smoke like more then 3 bowls, you get tired as hell.

my favorites ive had so far were

cali kush, green crack(mango), snowy caps, and trainwreck.

Ecko

Ecko

Drugs post #20
riding a bike is harmful, so what, if you are so concerned about weed how about you just ignore this topic?
I'm not concerned about it because I don't smoke it, just stating the facts.

And where did you get "riding a bike is harmful"? I wasn't aware that natural exercise is bad for you.

New Topics