dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI

• Discuss dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im going to Milwaukee WI with a friend for thanksgiving im going to 4 Seasons Skate Park and down town will porbly be good dose any one know of any... ...
  • Tags bike street wallride
O

oibmxpunx

dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI post #1
im going to Milwaukee WI with a friend for thanksgiving im going to 4 Seasons Skate Park and down town will porbly be good dose any one know of any good spots to ride in the area

thanks

G

dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI post #2
yea come to my house bro

I

infantry43RIDER

dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI post #3
eh there isn't too much around actually...i live right by milwaukee in a burb...4 seasons is decent but it will prolly be hardcore packed when you go cause its colder outside so no one will go outside...there are other parks like in close by places like brookfield and stuff they don't allow bikes but no one seems to care...uh downtown milwaukee has some stuff i guess like you said but really not to much that i can be like proud off or anything...it is quite fun if you have a good imagination.

O

oibmxpunx

dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI post #4
ok thanks im a realy cratve wen it come to street so i just look for some fun stuff to ride even if its just a ledge ill just make a combo like smith to x-ride to 180 out to 1/2 cab stuff like that is always cool

Pobey whats ur s/n on aim mine is fitbike bmxer

I

infantry43RIDER

dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI post #5
cool. yea there is some ledges and stuff around downtown and some rails if you are into that...wallrides and stuff...so yea if you can do like combo and imaginative stuff its quite fun to ride around down there.

O

oibmxpunx

dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI post #6
cool man are the wall rides good wall ride are always fun. im leveing wensday to go there and comeing back to mi monday. so ill be there for a little bit the kid ing going with said were going to ride 4 Seasons like 4 of the days were there so thats cool i guess. is down town close to 4 Seasons so if we want we can go ride street and go back to the park?

I

infantry43RIDER

dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI post #7
yea dude some of the wallrides are quite fun and others are shady but that doesn't really make them any less cool to ride.
4 season park IS in downtown so yea when you are done or your session is up one of the two you can just hit up the streets and have fun.
hopefully you like 4 seasons because you are going to be there a lot man.

G

dose any one know of any good places to ride in WI post #8
<-- PobeyTheNerd on AIM... no spaces

New Topics