Don't you hate it when...

• Discuss Don't you hate it when... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Don't you hate it when you get a present and the recommended age for the product is 6-12 years old and your about 3-4 years older than that. It's like... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
R

ride888

Don't you hate it when... post #1
Don't you hate it when you get a present and the recommended age for the product is 6-12 years old and your about 3-4 years older than that. It's like giving Dave Mirra a walmart bike like a mongoose or "X-games" bike. Well that happend to me and it stinks like poo. Don't let it happen to you. Maybe I will atleast get the bike i want. SANTA PLEASE!!!!

So the moral of the story is "It's the thought that counts or something close to it."

I

infantry43RIDER

Don't you hate it when... post #2
who gives a shit about the age recommendations.

i play with legos.

R

ride888

Don't you hate it when... post #3
infantry43RIDER said:

i play with legos.
thats what i got...have fun

E

evanc

Don't you hate it when... post #4
We ride little kids' bikes. Deal with it.

G

Don't you hate it when... post #5
ride888 said:
thats what i got
are you a jew or just celebrate christmas like 6 days too soon?

T

Trevor827

Don't you hate it when... post #6
Your upset you didn't get what you WANTED. We all don't get what we want.. But instead of being grateful for what you did get.. you bitch about it. Ever thought about those children who won't be getting a great X-mas this year?? Why dont you re-wrap that present you don't like that much.. and donate it to a charity.. and put a smile on alittle kids face.

Besides.. it's better to give them to get... right ?

E

Erin

Don't you hate it when... post #7
evanc said:
We ride little kids' bikes. Deal with it.
agreed

A bike is a bike. Presents are presents. You seriously need to be more thankful than that, and if you want something "better" buy it yourself. 90% of the time problems are the riders fault, not the bike, if this is your first BMX, a walmart bike is the perfect kind to get started on.

P.S. I'll bet Dave Mirra could make that ride look good. Like I already said, it's not the ride, it's the rider.

Merry X-mas.

E

Erin

Don't you hate it when... post #8
Trevor827 said:
Your upset you didn't get what you WANTED. We all don't get what we want.. But instead of being grateful for what you did get.. you bitch about it. Ever thought about those children who won't be getting a great X-mas this year?? Why dont you re-wrap that present you don't like that much.. and donate it to a charity.. and put a smile on alittle kids face.

Besides.. it's better to give them to get... right ?
haha, cool, we posted the same thing at the same time :p

E

EPMD

Don't you hate it when... post #9
infantry43RIDER said:

i play with legos.
legos are ****ing awesome!

F

federal_rider12

Don't you hate it when... post #10
its true we ride little kids bikes kids 14 and over should be ridin 24in bikes but for me i get what i want, for bike parts and frames, b/c i choose them and then my mom buys them and wraps them and wow an amasin surprise i never knew i would get this! :lol: but this year i got a federal frame and fork and new azonic pedals and fsa grinder chainwheel for christmas but non of that stuff made it to the tree they r stuck altogether in my room :respekt:

O

oibmxpunx

Don't you hate it when... post #11
i just get the money for the parts i want even tho i dont buy bike parts cuz i never need any thing new the only thing i ever have to replace are tubes and brake cables and i get thos for free

R

ride888

Don't you hate it when... post #12
E

EPMD

Don't you hate it when... post #13
that sucks to have your b-day a couple of days before christmas.. then you get less presants :/

R

ride888

Don't you hate it when... post #14
EPMD said:
that sucks to have your b-day a couple of days before christmas.. then you get less presants :/
ya but i live

O

oibmxpunx

Don't you hate it when... post #15
my b-day is 10 days befor x-mas and it dose not make a diff. cuz i get more money and shit

I

infantry43RIDER

Don't you hate it when... post #16
EPMD said:
yea only if you are concered about material things.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Don't you hate it when... post #17
my bike parts are material things

I

infantry43RIDER

Don't you hate it when... post #18
no shit...thats not what i mean.

G

Don't you hate it when... post #19
im getin a diamondback from santa if im a good boy, i dont give a crap about the quality of the welding because if it breaks ill get it replaced, the frame is a lifetime waranty.

F

federal_rider12

Don't you hate it when... post #20
i would care bout th welds even if it has a lifetime warranty(which prob doesnt cover jumpin or street ridin or ne of that just normal pedal through the streets while sittin notihn more) since i mean i want to be on my bike as much as possible and not send it back to the company and wait a month or so before i find out if they will replace it or not and u gotta pay for shippin to get the company and then for them to ship it back

New Topics