Dont u hate that

• Discuss Dont u hate that in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Dont u hate the kids that get brand new bikes (that there mommy and daddy buy them) and they dont have a scratch on them after there 5th year lol. Do u... ...
  • Tags bike bikes new bikes parts
S

S&M_Rider

Dont u hate that post #1
Dont u hate the kids that get brand new bikes (that there mommy and daddy buy them) and they dont have a scratch on them after there 5th year lol. Do u buy a bike for a bike show or do u ride?!?!?!?!

RuLe

RuLe

Dont u hate that post #2
EDIT: he changed the topic and the post

S

sentaafEQpovar

Dont u hate that post #3
i just luagh... their the ones wasting ass poon of money

RuLe

RuLe

Dont u hate that post #4
i like making my bike look good by buying the good parts but in the right color and stuff. Why doy ou they make colored tires or colored pedals. to make style and make your bike look the way you like and match colors or something. Thats what i like doing.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Dont u hate that post #5
S&M_Rider said:
Dont u hate the kids that get brand new bikes (that there mommy and daddy buy them) and they dont have a scratch on them after there 5th year lol. Do u buy a bike for a bike show or do u ride?!?!?!?!
hi im pobey... im banned... this descripes ruLe.... die

E

EPMD

Dont u hate that post #6
uhh.. i buy all my stuff... bike, parts, clothing(gloves n shit like that), i get the tools from my dad cause he works on a lot of shit.. and then i ride.. my current bike has numerous dents, scratch, spray paint in wrong spots from not taking parts off and being lazy.. im not one of those fags anyways

F

federal_rider12

Dont u hate that post #7
well if i had a job id pay for everythin but my like only job is house stuff and the occassional job at my gramps house and sometimes people come to me to work on their bikes so that pays a little but those kids who have bikes like new for years dont bother me since they never bother me or act as if they can do stuff but if they came to a park or found me ridin somewhere and then started talkin bout they can do this and that then id prob take their bike and start scratchin the hell outta it and throwin bricks at it(thats fun, me and my friends did that to some kids wheels while he was ridin and the wheel folded over :lol: that kid deserved that sooo badly)

I

infantry43RIDER

Dont u hate that post #8
sentaafEQpovar said:
i just luagh... their the ones wasting ass poon of money
this is true.

sentaafEQpovar said:
hi im pobey... im banned... this descripes ruLe.... die
this however is retarted...the kid just got his bike for christmas...yes his parents paid for it...but oh well get over that....he is doing a lot of changing around the parts so give him a damn break.

E

EPMD

Dont u hate that post #9
Yup.. ill work for dad, grandparents and then i get other money from b-days and x-mas and the ocasional 20 dollars from my grandparents for doing nothing just visiting them and spending time with them..

C

casperh

Dont u hate that post #10
i wrecked my wheels in the first week trying to get massive wristbreaking airs onthe street, i wrecked my the first week when i was attempting flatland stunts and i wrecked my pegs when i was attempting to grind and the bunnyhop was too low :twisted:

C

Chuzzlewit

Dont u hate that post #11
S&M_Rider said:
Why should that bother you? Its not your money they're wasting. :)

S

S&M_Rider

Dont u hate that post #12
True

Cause they consider them selves "bikers".

C

casperh

Dont u hate that post #13
S&M_Rider said:
you shouldnt care about this, they are the ones who keep the economy running :lol:

S

S&M_Rider

Dont u hate that post #14
lol tru tru

RuLe

RuLe

Dont u hate that post #15
lol :) :D

F

federal_rider12

Dont u hate that post #16
casperh said:
S&M_Rider said:
you shouldnt care about this, they are the ones who keep the economy running :lol:
lol how can they keep the economy runnin if they keep the bike for 5 years unscratched

S

sentaafEQpovar

Dont u hate that post #17
Chuzzlewit said:
S&M_Rider said:
Why should that bother you? Its not your money they're wasting. :)
man pobie said he bougth a brake cable and said he couldnt get it on cuase this thig was sticking out, and i was like, so what u do with it, i can fix it, and hes like no u cant, plus i already threw it away, and im like wtf, why u threw it away, and hes like cuase its useless, and im like no its not, i know wht u did wrong, wtfc, where is it, hews like the garbage, im like which one, and hes like i dunno, and im getting really pissed at him for throwing away a 1.99dollar brake cable, and it jus tpisse dme off that cable was going to waste even thought it wasnt my cable... but in the end he lied cuase he just wanted me to leave his house

F

FT rider

Dont u hate that post #18
they are obviously keeping the industry going coz as soon as they see the new thing in the magazines they will buy it even tho they have no need for it, like they realise all the people are riding nice 3 piece cranks so they spend like £100 buying them even though like theyr biggest jumps are off of the pavement and they have no intention of going bigger and also they support the industry by buying like all the cloths and shit that they see riders wearing and they all buy the new shoes just coz they got a riders name on

C

casperh

Dont u hate that post #19
FT rider said:
they are obviously keeping the industry going coz as soon as they see the new thing in the magazines they will buy it even tho they have no need for it, like they realise all the people are riding nice 3 piece cranks so they spend like £100 buying them even though like theyr biggest jumps are off of the pavement and they have no intention of going bigger and also they support the industry by buying like all the cloths and shit that they see riders wearing and they all buy the new shoes just coz they got a riders name on
thats what i wantd to say! :eek:

New Topics